I couldn't find any help in the car forums, and got no help from the searchbar, so does anyone know of any good sites to look for rims for my truck? I'l thinking 18's b/c 20's would look too big on it.

if you know of any where you can see a likeness of your vehicle and preview the rims on it that would be great too.

thanks in advance
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Last edited by cerveza at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by cerveza
I couldn't find any help in the cat forums,

i wouldnt have expected you would find much about rims in the cat forum tbh
Quote by Supertait
i wouldnt have expected you would find much about rims in the cat forum tbh

damn, I missed that.
*fixed*

Some site like kajiji or something. I am not sure the spelling but my buddy swears by the site.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Some site like kajiji or something. I am not sure the spelling but my buddy swears by the site.

no that's kijiji, and all it is is free advertising. I've already looked on there for my area

andys auto sport has all types of car/truck stuff. Body kits, neons, hoods, etc... Might have rims. Still worth checking out anyway.

Of course, you could not waste you money on stupid stuff like rims dude. Put it in the bank. Seriously.
Quote by TunerAddict
andys auto sport has all types of car/truck stuff. Body kits, neons, hoods, etc... Might have rims. Still worth checking out anyway.

Of course, you could not waste you money on stupid stuff like rims dude. Put it in the bank. Seriously.

Money's in the bank bro, the $2000 or so i'd be spending is just a small portion of what's left

Need for Speed or Juiced?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.