i think that was the name of the show..it came on all the time in the 90's when i was a kid...it was kinda like power rangers except there was only like 3 of them and they were younger than the power rangers..does anyone know what im talking about? idk if its the right name but its beatle something
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Man, I was thinking about this the other day.

Wasn't there something to do with comics?
oh wow, i read the title and went "i think ive heard that before...

or it could be some metal band..."
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:

Comic book characters featured on the children's fantasy adventure BIG BAD BEETLEBORGS/SYN/1996-98. When three average kids enter the haunted Hillhurst house, they accidentally pull on a lever of a pipe organ and unleash a ghost named Flabber (Billy Forester) who granted them each one wish for freeing him. The kids all choose to become their favorite, comic book heroes, the BeetleBorgs-armored covered freedom fighters. Unfortunately, the same magic that released the BeetleBorgs, also released the evil Vevor and his evil Magnavors from the comic book realm. Now, our three heroes must use their new super powers to defeat the fiendish Magnavors and blast them back to the comic book world forever and restore peace to their hometown of Charterville. When the powers of the BeetleBorgs were not enough to overcome the evil Cristaceans, the latest villains to emerge from comic book world, they got new armor, vehicles and weapons and new powers to become BEETLEBORG METALLIX. The BeetleBorgs team included Jo McCormick (Shannon Chandler/Brittany Konarzewski) as The Red Striker/Platinum Purple whose super power was super strength (activated by popping her knuckles); Drew McCormick (Wesley Barker) as The Blue Stinger/Chromium Gold. Drew's whose super power was the ability to move things with his mind, (activated by nodding his head);. and Roland (Herbie Baez), Drew's best friend, as the Green Hunter/The Titanium Silver Borg, whose super power was the ability to run extremely fast (activated by snapping his fingers). Also living in the Hillhurst haunted mansion were the monstrous characters Frankenbeans (David H. Fletcher); Count Fangula (Joe Hackett); Mums (Blake Torney); and Wolfgang (Frank Tahoe).
the name of the show was "big bad beetleborgs"

i remember that show. their mentor in the crime fighting world was a ghost clown who looked like jay leno. pretty weird concept now that i think about it, but i ate that shit up when i was a kid.
I had a little toy of one of them that you pressed a button and it's wings popped out.
It was on my floor and I tramped on it & had to get 5 stitches.
I loved that toy.
Yeah, I remember that.

As a Québécois, I don't understand how American kids could like that show. I mean, it was LAME.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I loved the show you're talking about, but it wasn't "Beatle Borgs," it was "Beetle Borgs."

Now I'm imagining a crossover.
yay!!! people remember it..i thought about it today..and i found my 2 beatleborg toys haha

werent they great for a substitute of power rangers?
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by JeanMi36
Yeah, I remember that.

As a Québécois, I don't understand how American kids could like that show. I mean, it was LAME.

you're french canadian. we forgive you.
Quote by schecter_guy
you're french canadian. we forgive you.

Thank you, my good Lord.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
That show was amazing!

I had the toys and a VHS of the ones where they went all "Metallix"

Good times...
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Power Ranger
VR Troopers
Big bad Beatle Borgs.

They were like the big three.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Power Ranger
VR Troopers
Big bad Beatle Borgs.

They were like the big three.

yes...and i liked teenaged mutant ninja turtles too...
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
yes...and i liked teenaged mutant ninja turtles too...

Ninja Turtles were a bit before those and they are better than all three shows combined.

The only good one out of those three similar shows was Power Ranger.

At least that's how I thought when I was around their age demographic.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I remember that show. Anytime I went to Blockbuster I rented that movie. Good times.

http://atlanplac.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/beetleborgs.jpg

Ah yeah! The freaky clown guy who hung out with the monsters. Weren't they like the boss master kinda guys?
Quote by schecter_guy
the name of the show was "big bad beetleborgs"

i remember that show. their mentor in the crime fighting world was a ghost clown who looked like jay leno. pretty weird concept now that i think about it, but i ate that shit up when i was a kid.

same, i freaking loved that show........ LOVED IT.
Yeah.

The only ****|ng thing better than Beatle Borgs (slash power rangers they were basically the same) was that insane (i think it was called) Gundam show?

It was so beast for a while, it was wicked realistic-like and they were these giant fighting robots that you sat in the middle of. But then they made them all animated and they sucked.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
liked it, always seemed like knockoff power rangers though, then i stopped caring about gay stuff like that and learned whats was really cool,

Pokemon
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I remember I liked it. I didn't remember what it was until I read the description here, though. Pretty strange.

I just noticed TS called it Beatle Borgs.
Last edited by werty22 at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by ShredGod George
liked it, always seemed like knockoff power rangers though, then i stopped caring about gay stuff like that and learned whats was really cool,

Pokemon

dude pokemon!!!!

then pokemon got gay...

DBZ
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Greatest Show Ever!!! This Show Raised Me!!!!

and pokemon was only good at the beginning. you know hat i'm talking about. when my gameboy only had two colours, black and white and the games had 150 pokemon and ash was the bomb.
i have a beetle borg related story!
when i was younger you could get the little toy version of what made them transform on the show at mcdonalds with happy meals.
my mom bought me a beetle borg costume for halloween so i used to take both things everywhere with me and press the button then go hide and change into the costume.
all my friends were super impressed and thought i was a beetle borg for a while.
I am life. Who are you?
Quote by Thedar
when i was younger you could get the little toy version of what made them transform on the show at mcdonalds with happy meals.
my mom bought me a beetle borg costume for halloween so i used to take both things everywhere with me and press the button then go hide and change into the costume.
all my friends were super impressed and thought i was a beetle borg for a while.

DUDE!!!!! I have one of those!!! its in my old toy chest!!!!!
Quote by Thedar

You are the shit.
Quote by Les Paul57
DUDE!!!!! I have one of those!!! its in my old toy chest!!!!!

yeah mine is in the attic somewhere.
beetle borgs were really another great fad of the 90s.
I am life. Who are you?
Quote by TunerAddict
You are the shit.

^_^
I am life. Who are you?
BEETLEborgs. Not Beatle.

But yeah, awesome stuff. I think I still have some of the toys.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
**** Yea man! bea-tle--borgs metalilc! i love that song. i remember when i first saw that show, it was at my babysitters house, she took care of like me and a bunch of kids after school, but she wouldn't let us watch the show cuz she's like "eww it makes u hyper and its violent!" **** her, but at least she let me and my bro watch the intro with the theme song, cuz we liked the song. that kicked ass.