how amps, got there start and developed into what they are today. or how pickups became what they are today, ex from single coil to hum
Quote by seljer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibrating_string

that or how guitar pickups work

Yeah, do something about sound waves, frequencies, stuff like that.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Do something about sound waves. That's what I did every year from 3rd grade to 8th.

Oh wait, isn't the point to come up with your own idea?! >: [
Corona Corona
Break china with your guitar by making a high pitched noise.

China...and eardrums.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Quote by gagnerants
how amps, got there start and developed into what they are today. or how pickups became what they are today, ex from single coil to hum

That's not much of a science project. At least not at my school.
just start ****ing shredding man...and like blow there minds, that will get u an A+
the only thing that i can think of would be more psyhocological. ask people if they enjoy certain intervals.
tubes in amps, i know if your doing a Canadian grade nine curriculum there is actually a topic about circutry and stuff and that would be a very good subject to do. you could also do something on string vibrations and how it gets picked up by pickups. wood resonance and how it can affect the tone of things. only to name a few. if you acutally use any of my ideas, i want to be mentioned in your report or poster.... seriously or else its plagiarism.
How pickups work/how they're made.

Guaranteed A.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Inb4 F#.......

that being said.......

do the F# experiment if you can test it on your teacher you'll get an A for sure
UG's Prodigal Son
Why does the guitar make feedback hum and what is the best way to eliminate it? You could delve deep into electronics, and have a good reason for your mom to by you humbuckers. If it works, you'll have an A+ and no more feedback.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Quote by Salute to Jaco
Why does the guitar make feedback hum and what is the best way to eliminate it? You could delve deep into electronics, and have a good reason for your mom to by you humbuckers. If it works, you'll have an A+ and no more feedback.

(unless they're in a 1958 Les Paul) Screw humbuckers......strat and teles 4 life!
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by Salute to Jaco

I kinda liek this, more detail please though?
go on goole and look up how to make a guitar pickup, make one of those, and if u need something else for it, theres one with a link to science buddies .com or soemthing like that, it will give you like 5 ideas to do with ur pickup
im doin something about sustain of different string gauges. chances are it wont matter much but my teacher doesnt know that