The first thing that pops into my head is Blink 182. They're obviously your biggest influence, and basically you've got the same pros and cons as they do. The songs are amazingly catchy, especially the riff from Demo, and you've got a kind of immature sense of humor that's kind of infectious. However, the vocals sound like Tom from Blink's in the early days, in other words, not very good. It sounds like you're trying to imitate him; just sing in your natural voice. In fact, I think the best thing that you can do as a band is work on finding your own identity instead of imitating blink-182. Still, you're obviously having fun and the fun in these songs is contagious, so if fun is your mission then you're fine.
hmmm BewareOfDog hit the nail on the head; so far it does sound alot like old blink182 stuff. The spoken word intro to we'll make it was amusing.. and the song itself... very catchy. I'm listening to a dying love right now.. If your going for the Mark Hoppus, nasally, bratty vocal sound, then your doing a fairly decent impression. I definitely second Dog's comments about finding your own sound. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with sounding like your influences, but something to distinguish yourselves from every other pop-punk band would be ideal. Anyhow check out my track https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=959578
Might not be your cup of tea, but hey give it a listen.
i dont think theres anyone else in the world that wrote a whole song about testicles....congratulations. A for originality!
I hate my sig