Hey guys, I'm trying to get good at learning songs by ear. And I just want a list of songs that just have major and minor chords in them. Please don't tell me the chords...I want to find them by ear. And any tips on learning songs by ear would be much appreciated. Thanks.
i'm posting more to bump this than anything, seeing as i'm in the same situation. I was actually thinking about looking at the chord lists that a lot of tabs have to see what chords are used, and then figuring out the order.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
used to love her-guns n roses
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Strawberry Fields Forever has alot of chords in it. It might be hard for a "beginner" though...
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

jack johnson songs, donavan frankiser(idk how to spell his last name) just artists that mostly just sing