IM in 2 bands. My main band i play bass and co-vocals. In my new side band im the rhythem guitarist and Vocalist.

After serving me faithfulyl for quite a while, its time to retire my B.C Rch Warlock. I got it used, and its starting to get some problems with the wrieing. But i still recomend it to anyone, as a first guitar.

anyways...

i need a new guitar for my new band. And while searching zzounds.com i found the ESP LTD M-100MF. I liked the looks of it imediantly. It had a wammy bar liek i wanted, only 2 knobs witch i liked, and was kick ass looking.

I read the 2 reviews posted at zzounds.com and they were btoh good. the only complaint that one of them had, was his diddnt come with the wammy bar. But i have a spare wammy bar from a broken b.c. rich beats that will work.

When i checked out the reviews on musiciansfriend.com, they were all really positive, except for one review. This one person said that out of his 4 guitars, this one breaks the most strings. it's wammy bar sucked, and one of the locking nuts stripped.

I hate it when this happens. So the drummer in my main band said to post on a forum about it (and showed me where and how haha, he's a huge computer nerd, no offence).

So do any of you know, or have this guitar? If so, help me out on wether or not it would be a good guitar to get.

Also, if any of you know of a good guitar to get withen 200-400 dollars, that is rgeat for heavy rhythem guitar playing, let me know.

Oh and the band im going to need it for is a Thrash metal band along the lines of Metallica, Slayer, Death, and Kreator.

~MWarrens
Quote by mwarrens
IM in 2 bands. My main band i play bass and co-vocals. In my new side band im the rhythem guitarist and Vocalist.

After serving me faithfulyl for quite a while, its time to retire my B.C Rch Warlock. I got it used, and its starting to get some problems with the wrieing. But i still recomend it to anyone, as a first guitar.

anyways...

i need a new guitar for my new band. And while searching zzounds.com i found the ESP LTD M-100MF. I liked the looks of it imediantly. It had a wammy bar liek i wanted, only 2 knobs witch i liked, and was kick ass looking.

I read the 2 reviews posted at zzounds.com and they were btoh good. the only complaint that one of them had, was his diddnt come with the wammy bar. But i have a spare wammy bar from a broken b.c. rich beats that will work.

When i checked out the reviews on musiciansfriend.com, they were all really positive, except for one review. This one person said that out of his 4 guitars, this one breaks the most strings. it's wammy bar sucked, and one of the locking nuts stripped.

I hate it when this happens. So the drummer in my main band said to post on a forum about it (and showed me where and how haha, he's a huge computer nerd, no offence).

So do any of you know, or have this guitar? If so, help me out on wether or not it would be a good guitar to get.

Also, if any of you know of a good guitar to get withen 200-400 dollars, that is rgeat for heavy rhythem guitar playing, let me know.

Oh and the band im going to need it for is a Thrash metal band along the lines of Metallica, Slayer, Death, and Kreator.

~MWarrens

save up and get a higher end guitar, like LTD 400 or higher, the 100 will suck hard
yeah, he's right, the 100 is shit, get a 400 or a 500 or if you have the money a 1000, one thing to remember when looking for a cheap guitar is you have cheap people writing cheap reviews, you get what you pay for in a guitar.
okay thanks. Im not expierienced with ESP's. ive never had one before, ro tired one, btu liked the look and sound of that one. but thanks agaiN!
A LTD under "400" is ALWAYS even too expensive for its quality