So last night i went to the show with some friends, and one of the trailers that played before the show was for the movie "W" about george bush. I thought the trailer was really cool becuase the song amazing grace was the only sound. a bunch of words also flashed on the screen.. if u have seen it you would know what i meant.. so i was tryingto find it on youtube and i cannot find the trailer anywhere that i saw... all the trailers that come up on the searches or different. Anyone seen the trailer i saaw? anyone got a link for it??
Quote by dr.rock666
bush sucks

That's pretty much the movie right there.
Is it a Michael Moore movie?
It sounds like one

WEDIT: saw the trailer.....

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Sep 16, 2008,
dunnno if its a doc... seems more like... a comedy drama type thing i dunno.. comedy.. bush is a joke..
that link to the yahoo site is the wrong movie trailer.. i wanna see the other one it was cool.. but $%^$ i cant find it anywhere
Looks like the usual "Bush sucks" crap we've all heard plenty of. We know none of us like him, cool. How about we get back to making good movies instead of cashing in on cultural idioms. Maybe I'm speaking too soon though, I haven't seen it yet lol.
We're only strays.
Looks good. But that's what people said about that Kennedy assassination movie and that was 2 hrs. of absolute bullshit.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Looks like the usual "Bush sucks" crap we've all heard plenty of. We know none of us like him, cool. How about we get back to making good movies instead of cashing in on cultural idioms. Maybe I'm speaking too soon though, I haven't seen it yet lol.

Well, hopefully this will be at least based on reality.
wait is that the actual people running our government in that film like dick chaney and codilisa rice(sp?) cause if it is and not actors then when did they find the time to shoot a movie?
Quote by guitar-guy69
wait is that the actual people running our government in that film like dick chaney and codilisa rice(sp?) cause if it is and not actors then when did they find the time to shoot a movie?

Labor Day.
We're only strays.
Quote by guitar-guy69

...those are actors.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
...those are actors.

are you sure it looks like them doesn't it except W.
*facepalm*

They are all actors. Why would someone want to be in a movie where they are made fun of?
i saw the one on apple trailers and it's definitely made to help improve bush's image. It shows young bush getting drunk and thrown in jail in a bloody YALE sweater, and also shows his fights with his dad... and i guess its really just trying to tell his side of the story and how much the people around him affected him

as for me, I'm not a big fan of bush, but this movie looks like it could be good and maybe even change minds
Quote by guitar-guy69
and colin powel and barbra bush?

Yes, they are all actors. ALL of them.

Jack my swag