i'm going to school to be a teacher and i sometimes question the decisions i make. teachers are supposed to be as close to morally perfect as possible, but i get really drunk every now and then, play in a heavy metal band, and cuss like a sailor. i'm also not a member of any of the education clubs in my school because they charge too much money, and sometimes i wonder if i'll even be able to get a job. then i realized that the most important job in the world is held by someone who has used cocaine, been drunk on camera, and was basically a draft-dodger during vietnam. now i don't feel so bad about the choices i make.
Quote by captaincrunk
good 4 u! Now vote obama, he used drugs too

lol "yes, i did inhale frequently when i was younger." -obama
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Quote by CBofJAWBREAK
Bush = Scapegoat
Obama and McCain will be too.

America needs Dave Mustaine

This. Seriously, EVERY president gets called a moron by a large amount of people. GB is no exception.
Quote by grenade24
Yeah but Obama is for legalizing weed, so hes not a hipocrite.

please tell me when he said that. cuz he didnt.
Sometimes when no one else is home I'll run around and fart on my cats.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, me for president!
Last edited by Kenny77 at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by tim5_ICT
lol "yes, i did inhale frequently when i was younger." -obama

Everyone already knew that before he even came out to say it, he is part black.

Better than Clinton saying he didn't inhale when he tried it though. Why the **** would you do something and not do it right? lol
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
This. Seriously, EVERY president gets called a moron by a large amount of people. GB is no exception.

thats a very large generalization.JFK? FDR? Not every president was called a moron by large amounts of people. And none has ever been as bad as these past 8 years.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Swat Man
please tell me when he said that. cuz he didnt.

Thats what I heard, though you are probably right.
?!
Quote by manic
thats a very large generalization.JFK? FDR? Not every president was called a moron by large amounts of people. And none has ever been as bad as these past 8 years.

Uh, yes, there were. People just had the common decency to shut their mouths about their president in public places back then. Also, there was a big scare about anarchy back then, too. It was made illegal to protest WWI and II during the time they were fought.
Quote by CBofJAWBREAK
Bush = Scapegoat

+1

but what if someone catches him with a pokeball?
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Uh, yes, there were. People just had the common decency to shut their mouths about their president in public places back then. Also, there was a big scare about anarchy back then, too. It was made illegal to protest WWI and II during the time they were fought.

Oh the good old days, when hippies were kept off the streets and people supported our troops.
Quote by tonedeafidiot

Doesn't change the fact your administration is pretty shit though, does it?
Quote by CBofJAWBREAK
Bush = Scapegoat

This
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Yeah, George Bush is a ****ing hypocriticizer.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by schecter_guy
i'm going to school to be a teacher and i sometimes question the decisions i make. teachers are supposed to be as close to morally perfect as possible, but i get really drunk every now and then, play in a heavy metal band, and cuss like a sailor. i'm also not a member of any of the education clubs in my school because they charge too much money, and sometimes i wonder if i'll even be able to get a job. then i realized that the most important job in the world is held by someone who has used cocaine, been drunk on camera, and was basically a draft-dodger during vietnam. now i don't feel so bad about the choices i make.

Yeah, but you don't have Skull and Crossbone, Trilateral, and CFR contacts.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.