I know some of you play sports, as do I.

so i figured why not make a thread where everyone can tell a time that they made a really big play, or saw someone else make a huge play, or shut out a team. you know, stuff like that.

I think the stories should only be about a time where you were actually there.

what i'm trying to say is, don't post about something you saw on TV, because millions of others saw it.

This is basically your chance to talk about something YOU, or someone on YOUR team, or someone on the team YOU were facing, did something amazing.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
can this also be about yourself?
cuz i got plenty of those
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
I <3 this thred.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
^^^
Me too floppy.

Quote by B. Heath
can this also be about yourself?
cuz i got plenty of those

go for it man. post away.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
the only time i played football(american) was in junior high. i once caught a touchdown pass and 5 seconds after the play i got nailed form behind. bad part was i had a cold, a huge stream on snot caked my helmet, i hadnt blown my nose all game. ive never seen so much snot in one place after i took my helmet off.

o and once i sat floorside at an NBA game, i highly recomend it.
my friends and i were playing extreme jacks.

i lost
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by TSmitty6
the only time i played football(american) was in junior high. i once caught a touchdown pass and 5 seconds after the play i got nailed form behind. bad part was i had a cold, a huge stream on snot caked my helmet, i hadnt blown my nose all game. ive never seen so much snot in one place after i took my helmet off.

o and once i sat floorside at an NBA game, i highly recomend it.

hahah. omg, semi-related story. my friend is a reciever(i'm a lineman) and last week at our game, i'm a freshman, so highschool football(american). so anyway last game my friend goes against a cornerback that is a huge dick all game, and at the end of the game the other team was so pissed because we shut them out, anyways, we were shaking hands with the other team and a guy like punched my friend, so he tried to spit on him.

The funny thing: My friend has a vissor on his helmet. so all it did was splatter and come right back. lol.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
ugh,one time i was breaking a board at a Tae-Kwan-Do competition,and i was breaking boards,i did a palm heal through 3 boards and one broke into 3 and the middle chunk hit an instructor in the fance and it led off and fell from like halfway to the top onto some dude walking by,it was funny
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I once played basketball.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by saitenslayer
ugh,one time i was breaking a board at a Tae-Kwan-Do competition,and i was breaking boards,i did a palm heal through 3 boards and one broke into 3 and the middle chunk hit an instructor in the fance and it led off and fell from like halfway to the top onto some dude walking by,it was funny

hahah, so basically two birds with one stone? lol.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Quote by newbie08
I once played basketball.

none of that please.

i want this thread to be full of stories and constructive criticism, not spam.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
last week, my team opened up the season(football) with a shocking comeback win of 21-14. we were down 8-14 in the fourth. i forced a fumble at the 15, then we scored. after that there was a bad snap on there offnese so we got the ball back again/. are qb threw a 50 yard td pass with 30 seconds left to win it. best part im a 1a school (really small) and they were 4a(biggest) so it felt great
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Once my friend ran the entire football field juking and cutting back and forth avoiding the entire other team, which was much more then the norm. of 11 because it was a lunch time pick-up game, and then someone from the sideline ran onto the field and kicked him in the nuts five yards from the end zone... it was ****ing amazing!
I once decimated a whole team that was much older than us and scored the best goal ever.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
last season was playing club football(soccer) and my cousin had chipped the ball from half way over our heads as i had made a call for a thru-ball and i caught it on my foot and it bounced up about waist height in front of me. i vollied it on the out side of my right boot and it curved under the keepers arm up into the near corner.
i was then piled on by my whole team.
one of the sweetest goals ive scored.
my first year playing hockey i was on a terrible team, we were filled with first year players and we went a horrendous 0-18

but we had guys on my team that just gave'er every game no matter including one centre who prided himself at being able to win most faceoffs, and a d corp that did its best to help out our first year goalie.

my story is one that involved the wrost injury i had that year, going down to block a shot, i took the puck just under my jock, snaggin one testy between the jock, the puck and my taint, i swelled up to a disgusing degree and it hurt to walk. i was at practice two days after the injury.
i played football(american) at youth group, it was guys against girls, the guys had to play on one leg to make i fair, the girls had a few baseball and rugby players. anyway i was a reciever and my brother was the quarterback, he was under pressure threw it behind me i cought it one handed went for a touchdown.

it was one hand touch for the girls and i had a broken toe knuckle so i couldnt switch legs.
i also had an int in that game.

i know it was a bunch of girls but they had as many good athletes on their team as we did.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
One time I was playing a rugby match and we were losing 20-0 at half time. During half-time I heard some laughter from their team. We came back and won 28-25. That was pretty great. They were sickened after it.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Once my friend ran the entire football field juking and cutting back and forth avoiding the entire other team, which was much more then the norm. of 11 because it was a lunch time pick-up game, and then someone from the sideline ran onto the field and kicked him in the nuts five yards from the end zone... it was ****ing amazing!

the only thing that can honestly stop most men.

a swift kick to the balls.

hahaha. i got kneed the other day at practice... that sucked big time. my coach was like, whats wrong?

my only answer.... The Kids. lol.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay