So this little kid form down my street broke into my car, thing is, it was a while ago. he broke into alot of cars that ngiht, and did get caught, but i didnt know he broke into mine until recently. He got caught, and got put on probation, and already served his time.

Can i still press charges on a personal breaking and entering charge or something?

EDIT: He didn't take anything.
Quote by metaldud536
You mean like a Pokemon battle?

umm, no, most of the pokemon fans here on UG already know my feelings on pokemon, settle it like a man, by beating up the smaller kid
Rape him.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by in2thesun88
umm, no, most of the pokemon fans here on UG already know my feelings on pokemon, settle it like a man, by beating up the smaller kid

does that mean you dont like mudkips?
Quote by metaldud536

ousbomb uses knife to the face attack..........It's super effective!!!
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
Quote by in2thesun88

Yea...feelings. But I think beating a kids lvl 100 Charizard with a lvl70 Venasaur would do more damage than any physical beating.
You can't press charges theres no evidence, case will be thrown out instantly.....Im a law student trust me on this one its a waste of time
yup you can and should,i forget which part of the constitution says you can (on account of my contemporary issues class) but i no you can
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by deckerbastard69
does that mean you dont like mudkips?

as a matter of fact I cant say that I do, go to the first hybrid pokemon thread to find out what I think
Quote by Bkennedy88
You can't press charges theres no evidence, case will be thrown out instantly.....Im a law student trust me on this one its a waste of time

I have 3 people to testify against him, including a kid that was with him.
Quote by in2thesun88
as a matter of fact I cant say that I do, go to the first hybrid pokemon thread to find out what I think

Haha oddly enough. I guess you didn't make your point about useless Pokemon references in random threads clear enough.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
um... why are you asking a guitar forum about this? shouldn't this be something to discuss with, i don't know, a lawyer?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by saitenslayer
yup you can and should,i forget which part of the constitution says you can (on account of my contemporary issues class) but i no you can

you're right to be free from having your car broken into isn't exactly covered in the constitution... but i'm sure that are state statutes that address that
Quote by Jericho114
Haha oddly enough. I guess you didn't make your point about useless Pokemon references in random threads clear enough.

lol, guess I didn't and thats why I'm not going to flip out this time, cause I aint changing shit.
Quote by classicrockboy
um... why are you asking a guitar forum about this? shouldn't this be something to discuss with, i don't know, a lawyer?

The pit is not a guitar forum.
I would say that court and lawyer costs would outweigh the benefits, unless he took like a PRS dragon guitar out of your car, but I would think that you would notice sooner if it was important
Quote by metaldud536
The pit is not a guitar forum.

what i meant was a guitar site in general.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
so would the only point in pressing charges be to teach him a lesson? if not its not worth it because he didn't take anything.
I just wanna nail the bastard, considering his probation, he'd probably go to juvie.
Quote by ousbomb
I just wanna nail the bastard, considering his probation, he'd probably go to juvie.

So basicly you wanna be a punitive dick
Ignore it, or if you need revenge beat his ass
problem solved
Roundhouse kick to his atrium, teach his punk ass a lesson.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by in2thesun88
i think this is probably best settled by a fist to face confrontation

/fixed
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Give him a wedgie or a swirly, something age appropriate. Maybe hang him on the flag pole by his underwear.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by metaldud536

no.

pwn him with a Falcon Punch to the face.

Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
if he didnt damage anything or steal anything it'd be pointless, but yes you could...depending on how long its been i dont know if you still could. but if someone breaks in and damages things they can be held accountable.(usually just probation, and have to pay for damages.)