So I just recently got a new guitar. It's a Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster. It's a really awesome guitar, and I really do love it. Although I'm thinking about changing the pickups for something a little hotter.

Now this wouldn't be an issue, except, the guitar has 3 pickups as opposed to 2 like most Tele's. It's got a middle pickup. This puts me in a weird spot because now I don't really know what to do when it comes to getting new pickups, since all the pickups I've seen are either for the bridge position or neck position.

What should I do? Or is there anything I can do? Am I just stuck with what I have, or can I just leave the middle pickup where it is and change the bridge and neck pickups?

I really don't know a whole lot about pickups so forgive me if I sound a little ignorant; I am, lol. I'd really like to get new pickups if I can so if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.
Yeah, I wouldn't upgrade if you're still using the FR. You'd kind of be throwing your money away.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
you can change the bridge and neck and not the middle
Gear:
Jackson JS30 with emg 81/85 (bridge/neck)
Epiphone SG Special
Esteban Acoustic (won in a bet lol)
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Marshall AVT20
Quote by Metallicaxp
Remember to do your Daily Jerk, Never forget!
Yes, I am playing through the Frontman and just so everyone knows I'm not getting a new amp anytime soon so don't tell me I need a new amp.I'd just like something a little hotter. I'm trying to get a tone similar to this.
We're telling you not to get new pickups because it's it's not going to make that big a difference.
The stock Fenders aren't that bad.
The same cannot be said for your Frontman.

You want hotter? Raise the pickup height a bit.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p315/naazrael/pickupheight.jpg
There's a guide.

Last I knew, Mike was using Mesas. Quite a bit of a different tone from your Frontman.
We understand you man, but pickups aren't gonna help you. With a subpar solid state amp like the frontman a pickup change just isn't gonna come through.
Alright then. I appreciate everyone's feedback. I raised my pickups already, just about I high as I could before I started to have issues with buzz and dampening, and I just thought about changing the pickups altogether. But if it's really not going to make a difference then that's fine. Thank's a lot.

Edit:In that video Mike's using a Gibson SG junior with P 90's I think. He uses that and a fender jazzmaster also with p 90's.
That sucks your guitar can't select the neck and bridge at the same time, that's what makes a tele a tele.
Oh, and my bad. He's now using some Fender Jazzmasters with some custom wound pickups.

He's using some kind of hot-rodded Marshall Plexi, too.

That Viasual Sound pedal has a tube scream type circuit, right? Use that instead of your amp's OD. That would be better. Or turn down the clipping on it, and use the pedal for a midboost on top of your Frontman's distortion.