how long does it take you to warm up? im just curious to see, for me after i warm up for 20 minutes, i get cookin really fast and is pretty good,
depends what im cooking. eggs usually dont take too long but stuff like steak or burgers can take forever
Quote by shk89
depends what im cooking. eggs usually dont take too long but stuff like steak or burgers can take forever

simple as that shk89
weel , for me it depend , sometime it take more than a hour
sometime theres is no more warm up than a 2 minute riff
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by shk89

I'd report you if that wasn't so goddamn funny.

On-topic, I don't warm up very long. About as long as it takes my amp to warm up is all I need.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I never stop warming up. I was playing for about 8 hours straight at my friends house once, just unplugged on his electric while everyone was watching tv all night, and well by the end I was alt picking at about 180 bpm. My average is 140. And the legato I was doing was easily over 200. So really, it depends on what you define as "warmed up".
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.