I've gathered it's a book about Vampires, but just wtf is it? I think I might be the only person who hasn't read this sh*t. At my school thye started some "Twilighters Anonymous" club and that plus the numerous times it has come up on UG has peaked my interest (still not interested to actually read). So what exactly is the book about?
it's a love saga about perfect edward and annoying bella, and edward is perfect and bella is whiny as anything and nobody even really likes bella, they just read it because edward is a sex mongrel.

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
Well at least you could have tried google damnit!!!

You waste our wisdom.

By that logic, it is a book about rape.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Doesn't interest me, either.

It's getting huge, though.

Eh, I may watch the movie.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
they're chick books i don't know any guys that read them
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
i don't know any guys who read them, either
i personally love them
but i am a girl so that may explain it

i dont understand the appeal of it. its like an unfunny meme that everyone at my school likes.

i dislike it since everyone keeps telling me to read it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
More of less for women, all the characters are more or less outlines so you can fit your own description in, Edward from what I hear is "perfect" and bella or whatever her name is, complains a lot. If you want a good vampire read, reach for Salems Lot, it's always a pleaser
Quote by Phillitalian
i dont understand the appeal of it. its like an unfunny meme that everyone at my school likes.

i dislike it since everyone keeps telling me to read it.

i was like that too
it pissed me off i was like

"no i will not read a book about vampires, how morbid and weird do you think i am? no thank you."

there went that

The only thing that book needs to be any more corny is Fabio on the cover.
It also protrays the proud native American people as
*Spoilers*

pedophile werewolves.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
that book is the devil

plain and simple
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
LMAO

you do have a point though
IT WAS ONLY ONE TRIBE, JEEZ XD

This page may spoilers — Important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed. For example,

HOLY SHIT Jacob rapes Bella's daughter, Bella almost dies but becomes a vampire, she lives happily ever after with Edward!!!1
It's a shitty book for horny 16-year-old girls
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
It's the worst book you will ever read at my school all the chicks are reading any kind of books about vampires possible(EXCEPT DRACULA!!!!)(the only good vampire book ever.)
I don't know what it is about vampires why does every one like them? Yes this is a rant because i have nothing better to do but rant about this lame stuff.Yes I did just purposely make a wall of text that you can't pull up from ever YOU CRASH INTO MY WALL!!!
But yea don't read them they made one of my used to be friend thinks he was a vampire and wants to drink blood now.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Quote by Twist of fate
Edward Cullen is the guy that makes girls stay single. Once a girl reads twilight, it's impossible for her to find a guy to her standards.

Yes EPIC WIN for the right answer any girl you see reading the book shoop da whoop it right out of her hands. It turns all chicks into preps. Plain and simple.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Quote by Bama Jama
It's the worst book you will ever read at my school all the chicks are reading any kind of books about vampires possible(EXCEPT DRACULA!!!!)(the only good vampire book ever.)
I don't know what it is about vampires why does every one like them? Yes this is a rant because i have nothing better to do but rant about this lame stuff.Yes I did just purposely make a wall of text that you can't pull up from ever YOU CRASH INTO MY WALL!!!
But yea don't read them they made one of my used to be friend thinks he was a vampire and wants to drink blood now.

I have a friend who is now obsessed with vampires too. She talks about how "delicious" blood is and how "hot" vampires are. God..
DONT EVER READ IT..

It will suck you in.. to the blackest depths and keep you there.

DONT be stupid!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Charlie852
I have a friend who is now obsessed with vampires too. She talks about how "delicious" blood is and how "hot" vampires are. God..

lol at stephani too bad she's a sheep, when the next trend comes along she'll conform.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by brandon369852
It will suck you in.. to the blackest depths and keep you there.

DONT be stupid!

Mhmm... goatse...
Quote by Charlie852
Mhmm... goatse...

little bit deeper.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Read The Vampire Chronicles (starting with Interview with a Vampire) if you want a good vampire book.
Twilight is the stuff in the last Zelda game that turns you into a wolf. Brilliant little innovation there...Though one could make the claim the purple stuff in the Earth Temple in Wind Waker was a primordial form of twilight...
It's also a shitty book marketed precisely for the teen girl market. I've never read it. I just know people who have read it and say it's awesome. Which, I presume, means it sucks a substantial amount of dick.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9