Hey folks, I wanted to ask a quick question and get your opinions. I want to know when viewing a tab, do you prefer to have the whole thing tabbed out, or is it easier to just mark the verse, chorus, etc. and denote how many times its played and where? I ask because I have tabbed out a couple complete songs and I don't want to submit something that is going to be too mundane and difficult to view. Thanks
"It it best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it."
The whole song with separated intro,verse,solo...
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Depends how detailed you're going to be and how much the song changes each time the verse/chorus comes around.

If you have the sections labelled and have it set out clearly I don't think I mind either way.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I agree with above. If the song is like 4 power chords verse then you dont really need to tab it 20 times, but show any little changes or inflections if theyre not easily discernable. but if you only show verse, chorus, bridge, then maybe add at the bottom when and how many like:

versex2
chorusx1
verse
bridge
ect...

on the other side, if its complicated i prefer to see the whole thing as it makes it easier to find the timing when listening to the song.
Alright thanks for your input fellas.
"It it best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it."