so i ordered the crate v18 while it was on sale and it made it here yesterday!!! oh score , reverb makes is teh shiz lol , i cant believe it got made it all the way to iraq in only 7 days even after a short back order... so awesome , its alot bigger then i had expected but i love it already and especially for that price woot now the delima of getting it home when i leave heh
------GEAR------
FENDER AMERICAN STANDARD strat mmmmm
DEAN BABY ML
CRATE : UNKNOWN SS AMP
CRATE V18 112 score 150$ wootness
BOSS OS-2
Sorry for being insensitive, but have insurgents threatened you because you own an american series strat?
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
lol not quite , every time the locals on the fob see me walking around with my guitar they laugh and point making strumming motions though lol im just thinkin yeah good for you its a guitar cave man
------GEAR------
DEAN BABY ML
BOSS OS-2
^Something about that just struck me as very funny.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
WTF, I ordered mine on the 25th and it hasn't come yet (the only reason it's on my sig is because i thought it would come by now)
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by imnewb
lol not quite , every time the locals on the fob see me walking around with my guitar they laugh and point making strumming motions though lol im just thinkin yeah good for you its a guitar cave man

hahahahahaha

EDIT: What is fob?
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Last edited by zacharydak at Sep 16, 2008,
man , sorry yours is takin so long? who did you order it from , i went with musicians friend because of their free shipping to apo addresses
------GEAR------
DEAN BABY ML
BOSS OS-2
Guitar center , I heard some people canceled thier order and ordered from Sweetwater (for the same price) and got it really fast
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

well everyone had the same prices as far as i could tell for the sale
------GEAR------
DEAN BABY ML
BOSS OS-2