Alright, I need some advice. Everything I record sounds like shit because of my setup. There's a lot of things I could possibly buy but I don't want to make the wrong choice.

I like playing in A-E-A-D-F#-B. I love that chunky, murderous, bloody sound.

Money is not a factor here. What should I get in terms of:

1. A guitar best suited for low tuning.
2. An amp best suited for low tuned guitars.
3. Distortion that will rape my face.
4. Tools to record every frequency of that face raping sound.
Quote by sepsiskiss

I like playing in A-E-A-D-F#-B. I love that chunky, murderous, bloody sound.

Money is not a factor here. What should I get in terms of:

1. A guitar best suited for low tuning.
2. An amp best suited for low tuned guitars.
3. Distortion that will rape my face.
4. Tools to record every frequency of that face raping sound.

1) Learn to play bass...
2) Meet http://www.ranguitars.com/

and if you didn't get it, you have to give us a budget...
Dude, your post made me

but yea, I agree with Kevin. Gear? Do you gig, and even though you said money isn't an issue.....money is ALWAYS an issue.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Get a baritone or a 7 string, it's going to work much better than a standard 6 for that tuning.
Regardless of what you think, give us a limit anyway. This stuff adds up fast.
Quote by Nightfyre
Get a baritone or a 7 string, it's going to work much better than a standard 6 for that tuning.
Regardless of what you think, give us a limit anyway. This stuff adds up fast.

+1, because right now I'm thinking a quickrod and and a uberschall in stereo, both driving full stacks. There are cars that cost less than that. Hell, I could get two decent cars for less than that.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
My set up is weak. Your going to lol all over.

Ibanez Gio
Line 6 spider III 15/w
M-Audio mobile pre-usb

I don't play live, and I don't really see myself playing live for a while. I was taking a look at the line 6 tone port KB37 + gearbox stuff. With the setup I got, I've been able to get decent sounds (after mixing/mastering the shit out everything, applying noise reduction to get rid of the static hissing noises bullshit ****in blah).

line 6 tone port KB37 + gearbox stuff = good or bad? help me out here, ive been too busy playing guitar and not obsessing myself with equipment. ive never really cared for equipment as much as i have playing the ****ing thing. but im at that point where i want my shit to sound as crystal clear and heavy as possible.

suggestions? lawl
Bogner, Mako, Solandano, Diezel, Mesa, VHT, Framus.....the list goes on.

if you get a head dont cheap out on a cab either man.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Can I have some of your money?

No seriously, I +1 the guy who said to look into a 7 or even 8-string. Maybe (although I die a little inside saying it) one of those Ibanez 8-string models?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales