I've decided on a Tiny Terror as my next amp, but am a bit wary about the clean sounds and low end. Someone either reassure me that the cleans are fine, or suggest a 1 speaker cabinet that will clean it out and add a bit of low end. I'll still want a good smooth overdrive, but I imagine with a clean cabinet and Tiny Terror, I should get just that.
Um, how loud are you gonna have it? TTs don't stay clean for long. I'm also pretty sure that the cab isn't gonna play a huge role in the clean sound. If you want low end you can't go wrong with a recto cab.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
A cab isn't going to make the amp sound cleaner, the clean tones are all in the amp.

Being a 15W amp, I kinda doubt that it'll have a good clean tone unless you're playing low volumes, with a band, forget about it. If you need cleans good cleans, you want something higher wattage.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well I'm still open to amp ideas, but I want it to be a tube and no more than 40 watts. As I said, I want a good clean sound, but able to take an OD pedal well. I have a Boss OD-2 right now, probably will be getting an Ibanez TS808 around the time I get the amp. I'll be buying used, price range $600 tops.
What kind of music are you playing? For just cleans I'd say get a blues deluxe, awesome cleans, just shy of a deluxe reverb.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I play alternative rock basically. A balanced mix of cleans and overdrives.
Peavey Classic 30 + Ibanez Turbo TS
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.