Page 1 of 2
or am i the oldest guy with a UG account? everyone on this site is like 16, not like that's a bad thing i just would expect more college age people or something. im only 21 and it's making me feel old compared to everyone on this site.
Don't worry. I'm 56. I like this site, because of its 16 year olds. It makes me excited.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by klynch
or am i the oldest guy with a UG account? everyone on this site is like 16, not like that's a bad thing i just would expect more college age people or something. im only 21 and it's making me feel old compared to everyone on this site.

I was thinking the same thing, so many juvenile threads. "How do I make my strumming hand look cool" "Do I look like a fag if I wear my guitar this high?" I mean seriously, shut the hell up and play.
Kensai is MUCH older than you.

Quote by klynch

I'm 20 and I use my slightly higher age to my advantage. Example in an argument, "Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about, you're only a teenager, you have no real life experience!"
Quote by klynch

That's probably a sign that you need to go out and make adult friends instead of spending your time on a message board.

note: I'm almost 22
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by pwrmax
Kensai is MUCH older than you.

I was thinking Kensai too.
Kensai is an old wrinkly pedo. ;[

*I love being touched by older gentlemen*
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by sixwingmortal
Don't worry. I'm 56. I like this site, because of its 16 year olds. It makes me excited.

Your profile says 16 ... care to explain?
Quote by klynch

I know what you mean. I'll be 22 next week and I feel like a pedo on this board.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by pwrmax

It's a joke you silly goose!
Quote by pwrmax

Oh ****... Yes, I'm 16... ...
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker
I'm 8. Any takers?

Do you look old for you age? Like maybe 9 or 10?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Well, I'll be 20 in a couple of months.....I don't feel old around here though, despite having had an account for almost 5 years now.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Quote by klynch

I'm 19
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
I'm 23.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.

Highly mature for my age, though. Anybody who has held a conversation with me through online games, on forums, etc. expects me to be at least a college student. They don't expect a High-Schooler. Hell, I had someone guess my age as 25 when I was only 13. My friends also think I'm more adult than teen, and I do tend to act that way. I focus less on the usual stresses of being a teen and more on the adult aspects (IE: College, grades, careers, family, responsibilities, etc.)

So consider me UG's age misnomer.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
*waits for Jackal*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I r 16 LOLfaglol

This is the internet, age hasn't mattered since the most recent new episode of To Catch a Predator.
yeah but i do feel like a bit of a pedobear when i leave a comment on some high school kid's page saying good job or something. the reason why is because you can think of it like why is this older guy checking out my page....weird.
Quote by pwrmax

Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
i am 19, junior and college and also feel too old for these threads
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by sixwingmortal

We need to take care of this problem before it gets worse.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
im only 18 almost 19
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I am in my twenties also. Sometimes I feel old here but like the other poster said, it can be used to your advantage.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Jackal58, and smb are old. I think.
REALLY OLD.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I think I've seen some people on here who're married and have kids. I'm 18 and gonna be 19 in October
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by pwrmax

He's 16 and he gets excited by 16 year olds.
He be having some explainin to do here.
I'm 19... don't feel so old after seeing how old some others are here :P
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
I feel incredibly young here. I'm 12. I'm willing to bet I'm the youngest or second-youngest here.

EDIT: Just thought that I have been mistaken for a 30 year old. No joke. I'm fairly mature for my age
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Last edited by baddog144 at Sep 17, 2008,
Page 1 of 2