Page 1 of 3
Man, my friends have been really annoying lately. They all try to be know-it-alls about everything whenever they get the chance. Movies, music, anything, they know it all, it's like everything is a contest to who discovers stupid bands first. And my one girl-friend has sudden bursts of anger at me for no apparent reason.

So, what do your friends do to piss you off?
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Mine are immature. They piss me off.
I no longer talk to them. lol
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
One of my friends used to bash the fact that another friend and I started listening to almost electronic music but he's started to like it as well

And I used to pull the NO U on the friend above all the time and he kicked me out of his house
My friend doesn't notice a difference between name brand products and store brand stuff. I'll admit, sometimes there is no difference, but a lot of the time... NAME BRAND IS ****ING BETTER! I don't care how cheap Dr. Publix is, I want Mr. Pibb!
My friends are way too competitive. They take some stuff tooo seriously if said to them, although they have no prblem trash talking. Theyll hit one another for no reason. They get their kicks from laughing at eachother and wont let it go for years. And if I dont laugh at a joke they all thought was hilarious, im apparently "emo"...Pretty gay sometimes.
You cool man?
They're all incredibly immature and can NOT carry on an intelligent conversation. Also, when they mention my stalker...-_-
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
my friends make fun of me because I still can't say my 'r's right. so the make me say 'car' all the time

and when I used to say 'jerk-a-saurus-rex'
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
They're completely ignorant to some things I like. For example if I like a band they haven't heard of they will usually start making fun of me over it... I mean wtf. Also another friend who basically only listens to Nu-Metal laughs at me for listening to 80's metal like Metallica and Megadeth. He's also the only person I know who seriously likes St Anger... which is a bit weird. Also I am now an emo for listening to metal! woohoo.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
my friends thinks they know everything about different genres. he'll go like "oh that stuff isnt death metal, thats melodeath".

it gets irritating.
I had a buddy, who's 8 years older than me and he's overweight. Whenever I had snack or something, while I was eating, he had to ****in stare at it and ask what am I eating.. pissed the hell out of me!
Quote by ToweringFlesh
I had a buddy, who's 8 years older than me and he's overweight. Whenever I had snack or something, while I was eating, he had to ****in stare at it and ask what am I eating.. pissed the hell out of me!

I have a kid at my school where everytime he sees me eating something American (like a hot dog or a burger or something), he dances around me screaming "American! American!". It's not the fact he's calling me an American, it's the fact that he's living in such a culturally diverse place, yet he still criticizes people of what they are.

Ridiculous....
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I have a friend that is not very funny at all and whenever he makes a joke and I don't laugh, he thinks I didn't hear it and says it again.

It happens all the time.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by isuckhardcore
I have a kid at my school where everytime he sees me eating something American (like a hot dog or a burger or something), he dances around me screaming "American! American!". It's not the fact he's calling me an American, it's the fact that he's living in such a culturally diverse place, yet he still criticizes people of what they are.

Ridiculous....

Haha, you should knock the little ****er out!! Where is he from?!
Quote by pbiggie
I have a friend that is not very funny at all and whenever he makes a joke and I don't laugh, he thinks I didn't hear it and says it again.

It happens all the time.

My sister is like that, I just put up a fake laugh so she leaves me the **** alone
Quote by ToweringFlesh
Haha, you should knock the little ****er out!! Where is he from?!

Well for starters, I honestly don't feel like getting expelled (as much as I would bloody LOVE to knock his ass out), and I'm not sure. He currently lives on the Big Island in Hawaii, but I'm not entirely sure where he's from originally. Although, he does have Asian roots.

Also, he's a complete douche in all respects -_-. He's just one of those kids who needs a serious beating. But we're in the kind of school that will kick you out for the slightest infringement.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by M<rockqer>M
Man, my friends have been really annoying lately. They all try to be know-it-alls about everything whenever they get the chance. Movies, music, anything, they know it all, it's like everything is a contest to who discovers stupid bands first. And my one girl-friend has sudden bursts of anger at me for no apparent reason.

So, what do your friends do to piss you off?

All my friends listen to techno and take ecstasy, they don't school me about metal.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by pbiggie

It happens all the time.

This. Also different friend im in a band with -
"joey jordison is the best drummer ever, just watch his solo"
"we need a second drummer to handle percussion"
"i wanna get a dimebucker in my dean"
"Im so ****ing metal" (listens to nothing but slipknot a7x and megadeth)
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by isuckhardcore
Well for starters, I honestly don't feel like getting expelled (as much as I would bloody LOVE to knock his ass out), and I'm not sure. He currently lives on the Big Island in Hawaii, but I'm not entirely sure where he's from originally. Although, he does have Asian roots.

Also, he's a complete douche in all respects -_-. He's just one of those kids who needs a serious beating. But we're in the kind of school that will kick you out for the slightest infringement.

I had annoying asian like kid (I think he was from philippines) a year ago in college. Pissed the shit out me, seemed like he talked shit about me in hes language. Push against the wall + neck grab and good ol' 'next time I'm gonna **** you up' works great!
Quote by ToweringFlesh
I had annoying asian like kid (I think he was from philippines) a year ago in college. Pissed the shit out me, seemed like he talked shit about me in hes language. Push against the wall + neck grab and good ol' 'next time I'm gonna **** you up' works great!

Heh, I already pretty much got verbally pissed at him. I went off about generalizations and how stupid something like that is. That was 2 days ago, haven't had a problem so far. But if he does again, I was definitely planning on doing something like that XD.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

i had a friend that always went thru all my texts. thats something girls do, not guys. its settled now tho.
I think everybody has a friend that pisses them off. I think even we piss someone else off and they're probably mentioning it to somebody else on some other internet forum. MIND****
Click here

F = Friend
M = Me

F - Hey whats your favorite metallica song?
M - I really like Fade to Black
F - Mines One
M - Cool thats a good song
F - I almost got 100%
M - 100% on what?
F - Guitar Hero

<.<

>.>
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

They turned into a bunch of drug addicted thieves, liars, and pricks. And they only call me when they want something, after over a year of not talking to them.

I only have one person whom I consider a friend. The only thing he does that annoys me is he won't sell me his children for a reasonable price. And he gets mad when I try to train them like puppies, going so far as to say, "Here girl." And throwing sticks and making them bring them back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
ohh yeah, my mates are very imature, every second joke seems to be about my girlfriend. i mean its funny the first 2 times but after that it just pisses you the **** off
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
Your friends sound smart. Maybe you should just lie in the middle of the street. Mean people generaly piss me off.
I have no idea who are my friends and who just doesn't want to tell me to fuck off. Seeing people I consider to be my best friends talking to these people who can just be hilarious all the time, when I can barely have a conversation at all some of the time is pretty depressing, although that's obviously my fault, not theirs.

And now I've left school I probably won't see them again, which sucks huge dicks.

/whine
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 17, 2008,
My friend thinks he knows EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even tho i correct him on dam near everything, he's convinced he's the shit.
Makes me feel smart lol
I don't have friends.
Sad, but true, for somebody my age.

I have my girlfriend, Tim who works at the place I record, and my dog.
Quote by mikko 9119
my friends make fun of me because I still can't say my 'r's right. so the make me say 'car' all the time

and when I used to say 'jerk-a-saurus-rex'

Your avatar made me laugh so hard.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
I have a cogh/allergy rght now and when ever I cough in class my friend coughs in a mocking way, I'm just scared the teacher's gonna tell both of us off
The people I hang round with in school have a higher tendency to say something either gay or really stupid. And they'll walk into the middle of a conversation and say 'whats happening'. Pissing me off lately.
My friends piss me off by putting capitals at the beginning of almost every word in their sentences.

Oh wait, you're not my friend...
I tolerate the faults in my friends and expect them to reciprocate.
Mine act weird when around their older, closer mates:
Making me look dumb and stupid and saying silly down-putters for no reason just for them to look good infront of their mates they've known longer.

The ones i know that are under 18 also act immature, but i don't mind because i know i was like that, and sometimes I still am.
My one friend seems to think that every moment not out with people is a moment wasted. For instance, the one day I went out about 11 to hang out with 3 of my closest friends- J, C and H (I'll give them letters, so its easier to follow). We did pretty much nothing for the entire day, then C went home so it was just H and J. H was like "You guys can come back and spend the night at mine if you want to", so we did.

It was pretty good, the next morning we woke about 10. J was "Right, lets go into town and get some breakfast, then we can hang out on the field". I hadn't really had a good nights sleep and I was broke so I said I was just going to head home. Then he saying stuff like "Man, don't be a pussy, just come out. God, you always go home".

Its really annoying. I'd spent 24 hours with my friends and now I just wanted to go home and be on my own for a while, and he thinks for some reason thats a bad thing.
One of my mates keeps jumping on me, but when you get to know her it's not so bad.
The unfortunate thing is that she's now sixteen, so when she does it its counted as rape.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 3