Question 1:

Hey, I've been playing these songs heaps lately and want to no some new songs to learn like these and the same difficulty as them.

Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing and Hey Joe
AC/DC - Back In Black and You Shook Me All Night Long
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Scuttle Buttin
Guns And Roses - Knockin On Heaven's Door
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode, super easy song but I just love it especially the BACK TO THE FUTURE VERSION!

Question 2:

Also if you happen to know any of any good tube amps let me know as I really want a good tube amp! I don't have one yet but I'm saving for one and I also like to crank up the gain sometimes and play some other stuff but not metal!

Thanks
Good stuff.

My AC/DC repertoire is rounded out with For those about to rock, have a drink on me, rock & roll ain't noise pollution, and highway to hell.

Another of my other favorites are Tesla (Love song, paradise, what ya give, modern day cowboy). Great band, great guitar, lots of soul.

After that I bounce all over the map between Ratt, Pantera, Killswitch, Breaking Benjamin, and Hootie. I even bust out some Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley every once in a while.

I love playing Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive, or Skid Row's I Remember You.

And yes, Poison is one of my guilty pleasures. Every Rose Has It's Thorn, Look what the cat dragged in, I won't forget you, Fallen Angel, Nothin' But a Good Time, Talk Dirty to Me.

Sounds like you like a lot of blues based rock. It's what I always seem to come back to. I especially like rock guitarists who use major pentatonic/blues scales effectively (Angus, CC Deville, Zakk Wylde).
Quote by cheapr2keepr
Good stuff.

My AC/DC repertoire is rounded out with For those about to rock, have a drink on me, rock & roll ain't noise pollution, and highway to hell.

Another of my other favorites are Tesla (Love song, paradise, what ya give, modern day cowboy). Great band, great guitar, lots of soul.

After that I bounce all over the map between Ratt, Pantera, Killswitch, Breaking Benjamin, and Hootie. I even bust out some Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley every once in a while.

I love playing Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive, or Skid Row's I Remember You.

And yes, Poison is one of my guilty pleasures. Every Rose Has It's Thorn, Look what the cat dragged in, I won't forget you, Fallen Angel, Nothin' But a Good Time, Talk Dirty to Me.

Sounds like you like a lot of blues based rock. It's what I always seem to come back to. I especially like rock guitarists who use major pentatonic/blues scales effectively (Angus, CC Deville, Zakk Wylde).

kewl =) thanks man