hi,
yeh just looking for some australian music store/guitar or one that ships to australia
i find some good usa ones but only ship to usa
thanks
Billy Hyde is the cheapest chain i know of.

In Sydney CBD there is a shop called Venue Music which ships australia wide.
depends, what guitar are you after? It also depends on the brand sometimes. I know that in the US and other countries the companies like boss and such don't allow them to ship their products. But depending on what u are after i might know a store?
ur best bet is to get stuff from over seas, generally cause us australia are so ****ING remote lol that the prices are increased to cover import u could generally save urself up to 50% by looking at over seas shops sorry cant name any but look around
Quote by RunWithTheDevil
hi,
yeh just looking for some australian music store/guitar or one that ships to australia
i find some good usa ones but only ship to usa
thanks

I got my schecter Hellraiser C-1 (the new 2008 version with coil tappable EMG'S) for $699 US dollars, which is about 840 AUS, and that includes delivery. Much better then the 1400 billy Hyde charges.

Ask and i can post the link to the ebay shop here
Quote by no_thing101
yep. i cant believe that a crybaby 535q is 400aud here and 115usd in america.

Is that like a special crybaby or something? There's a crybaby in a shop neer me for $190
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
Is that like a special crybaby or something? There's a crybaby in a shop neer me for $190

yep its not your regular crybaby
Seriously, Allans Music has some of the cheapest and most expensive stuff ever. For amps, i couldnt find a rolland cube cheaper anywhere in Australia. Same with my Ibanez RG1570, allans was the cheapest. For pickups, and other electronics they seem to charge about double what others are charging.
RG's & Mesa's
Quote by RunWithTheDevil
yeh pro guitar shop looks pretty good
but yeh i was thinking of buying some boss stuff

music toyz does boss. i dont know what pedals you are lookin at but why buy boss when u can get boutique quality stuff at a similar price? the little catalinbread pedals are great value. i would choose those over boss anyday. also, since you live in oz, mi audio is great value. i highly reccomend both.
Last edited by no_thing101 at Sep 17, 2008,
Your best bet is to import from Japan. Try ishibashi
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

something i would actually like to know myself. does anyone know a store that stocks the dimarzio mo joe and paf joe pickups that ships to auzzie? music toyz stocks fred and paf pro which is close but i would rather the other two.
Quote by Epic_chef
http://cgi.ebay.com/SCHECTER-HELLRAISER-C-1-GUITAR-ACTIVE-EMG-PICKUPS-2008_W0QQitemZ120295146230QQcmdZViewItem#ShippingPayment

Im not advertising for them, but it arrived amazingly well packed, totally brand new, flawless, arrived in less then 7 days... (from America)

$850 AUS is alot better then $1400 : /

I hope mine's the same I ordered a guitar from this bloke also
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Besa-Moogie
do they(ishibashi) ship to australia?

I think so. Just contact their customer support and ask for a shipping quote.
They ships to Sweden so why not Aus
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

i almost cry whenever i see american guitar sites and the big notice saying USA SHIPPING ONLY
Australia gets so ripped off. does anyone here know why its THIS bad? i mean, maybe 50$ justifies the remoteness, but in some cases it's double the price of USA, and they still try to pass it off as less than retail price.
id stay aussie. theres chances you could get hit with a bunch of extra fees meaning it could cost more than australian once you pay the american price. also there is more of a convenience being able to buy an item in your own country, because there is no waiting for your new baby. but i agree with whoever it was, but allens a generally a great store. great staff, awesome products etc. there are 2 allens shops in sydney, one in the CBD and one in alexandria. look them up
i love my bass =]

The most utterly boring member Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.