okay so today i was at work and theres a Rubios mexican grill across the parking lot and today was "taco tuesday" so one of the other employees brings back some fish tacos and i ate my two and i was fine until like an hour ago. i havent gotten off the sh*tter in like over an hour.

similar stories?
relief suggestions?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
so you're at the shitter right now?

yeah drink water
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
^haha yeah im just sitting here with my laptop between, what i believe contractions feel like
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
A ninja once killed a Samurai lord by hiding in the latrine and then shoving a katana up the samurai lords ass,

think about it, a man who follows a strict code of honour being stabbed up the ass by a scummy ninja who was crawling around in some shit

Dont go to the toilet again if you value your life
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
A ninja once killed a Samurai lord by hiding in the latrine and then shoving a katana up the samurai lords ass,

think about it, a man who follows a strict code of honour being stabbed up the ass by a scummy ninja who was crawling around in some shit

I doubt ninjas would be able to fit into modern day toilets.

Port-a-potties on the other hand....
Quote by Machine Gun Cat

Some may not agree, but that method of death is quite epic.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
You should sue the place you got the tacos from.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo

Pics or it didnt happen,
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Pics or it didnt happen,

It happened in the 1600's in feudal japan, I don't think there are any "pics"
I just read about it in a book I have about japanese warriors
Maxwell murder for youuuuu!

**** yeah Rancid.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
F*ck drinking water. Isotonic drinks are what you need. You lose a lot of salts when you have the sh*ts that need topping back up again.

this

but not loads, coke is actually better then isotonic drinks for dehydration but in would say drink a mixture of both. isotonic to top up the salts and coke to get you hydrated again.

and to anyone who thinks i am bs about coke, coke alters the water potential and therefore causes more water to enter into cells within the body so therefore is useful when dehydrated.

but dude, unlucky, just be sure not to get sh!t on your laptop
water and vasoline
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by 89cruefan
this

but not loads, coke is actually better then isotonic drinks for dehydration but in would say drink a mixture of both. isotonic to top up the salts and coke to get you hydrated again.

and to anyone who thinks i am bs about coke, coke alters the water potential and therefore causes more water to enter into cells within the body so therefore is useful when dehydrated.

but dude, unlucky, just be sure not to get sh!t on your laptop

Too bad coke is a diuretic that actually increases the amount of water you piss out eh? So no, coke is f*cking stupid to drink when dehydrated.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Too bad coke is a diuretic that actually increases the amount of water you piss out eh? So no, coke is f*cking stupid to drink when dehydrated.

you piss of mor water due to the amount spare.

how diluted your piss is just means how much excess water, if your piss is really dilute, like it is when you have coke, it just means you have plenty of excess water.

and also you ever been to the doctors when ill, they suggest having flat coke to keep you hydrated, flat cos the bubbles could effect you iff ill.
This thread is the exact reason I refuse to EVER eat a fish taco.

Not only that but it sounds fukking foul anyway.

Quote by 89cruefan

how diluted your piss is just means how much excess water, if your piss is really dilute, like it is when you have coke, it just means you have plenty of excess water.

and also you ever been to the doctors when ill, they suggest having flat coke to keep you hydrated, flat cos the bubbles could effect you iff ill.

Wow, you really are retarded aren't you?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by 89cruefan

Coke is a diuretic. A diuretic chemical is something that promotes the rate of urination. Coke contains caffeine and glucose- two diuretics that fall into the categories xanthines and osmotic diuretics respectively. If you take two people with exactly the same output of urine at normal, and give one water and the other coke of the same volume, the person drinking coke will piss more. Not only that, but the xanthines inhibits sodium reuptake by the kidneys, which is something you do NOT want when you're shitting rivers out your ass. When you drink coke, you lose blood plasma volume due to the fact that it's a DIURETIC THAT IS PROMOTING THE PROCESSING OF WATER IN THE KIDNEYS. Drink too much coke, your bloodstream loses it's water content and becomes thick as f*ck.

Thankyou and goodnight.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
F*ck drinking water. Isotonic drinks are what you need. You lose a lot of salts when you have the sh*ts that need topping back up again.

Saying this, Lucazade is not recommend. They got it on their bottle that, though it's isotonic, it's not good for hydration if you've had diarrhea.
Quote by Craigo
Saying this, Lucazade is not recommend. They got it on their bottle that, though it's isotonic, it's not good for hydration if you've had diarrhea.

Pedialyte.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Dioralyte is my stocking up of ions sachet of choice. That was a lifesaver on my India trek. I really should start saying dioralyte instead of isotonic drink... it's second nature for me to call a sachet dissolved in water an isotonic drink.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Sep 17, 2008,