Pit...
as many of you may know Anti-Flag are touring Australia later this year.
They are one my all time favourite bands, and i have wanted to see them for ages.
But i don't have any friends, or at least any know anyone who likes Anti-Flag and would want to go with me.
And my parents won't let me go by myself.
And i'm really really pissed off.
Suggestions?
I love white guitars!
Burn the house down, that'll be a good distraction. Then they'll realise that their arsenist son going to a concert isn't so bad after all.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Ask your dad if he wants to come, try and play it off as some kind of father-son quality time, he shouldn't be allowed to say no. Once you get there immediately decide a place to meet after the show in case you might "accidently" lose each other. Done!
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I might go to the one at Cooly.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I saw them at Big Day Out in January they were pretty good.

EDIT: I have no idea why i quoted the opening post. My bad.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Pretend you're going with friends. It's worked for me.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Whoa whoa whoa...Anti Flag are touring Australia this year? Why was I not informed of this? Oh well, to check if they have a show in New Zealand.

YESSSS! Oh wait a second, it's R18. F*cktards. I'm gonna go kill a butterfly now. Unless they allow under 18s in if we're accompanied, in which case I'll just call in a favour with Dad and let him get me in, then ditch.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
Which show?
I'm in Melbourne?

I'll be going to the Sydney show.
Saw them At last BDO and at the Taste of Chaos few years back.
Really good live band.
peter

Last edited by GOD on the 7th day