you know you have to leave somewhere soon (less then a year), and you have no friends. I am not complaining, I'm just wondering what you do when you can't drive to meet your "friends" far away or can't find anyone cool close by. I have a few people that I can hang out with but they are oven 1 hour and 45 minutes away and i need a ride from my parents to get there. I also have a few friends within walking distance, but their parents absolutely despise me due to old, small, untrue rumors. So... should i try really hard on making some new friends that I know I'll have to leave soon, or just wait it out? I have done both on many occasions, and absolutely HATE it, but I'm not sure what else to do. I would be talking to my friends about this, but I don't have any that are more then just kids I talk to in class that I can see.
Quote by XianXiuHong
As much as it may hurt you, I say wait it out, you don't want to make new friends only to leave and miss them and be too sad to meet new people again.

I'm in Okinawa now because my dads in the Marines, this is our last year here and I've done it a bunch because we move every couple years, but he is retiring next year to Texas, so I'll be there till I move out.
Make friends! Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all

Or something like that anyways...I know it sucks leaving friends, but a year is a long time to be by yourself, and I'm assuming your in your teens or thereabouts seeing as you live with your rents, and teens are pretty social animals for the most part

Enjoy having friends when you're young because everyone knows that old people are boring and no one wants to talk to them
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by Josh Shiells
Ugh...

Requiring tl;dr version.

You have to be kidding me. If anything it was reasonably short.

But you wanted tl;dr, so...

Dude is moving away soon; he has no friends to hang out with until he moves, does he stay friendless, or go out and make some new friends even though he will have to leave them soon?
Tough shit, deal with it. Friends come, friends go. You make it sound as if they irreplaceable. You will forget about them and make new friends in the new area. I woulden't worry so much if i were you.

Pussy.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
Tough shit, deal with it. Friends come, friends go. You make it sound as if they irreplaceable. You will forget about them and make new friends in the new area. I woulden't worry so much if i were you.

Pussy.

Just a question, but do you perchance move around every 1-3 years, most of the time having your friends on different rotations then you so having friends for 2 years at the most...? OH OH OH YEAH!!! and having your dad in a war zone most of the time? Just wondering...