what American store ships to Australia? Not sure if this is in the right place.. i just really need to know.
just to add an fyi...

Music Toyz.com doesn't collect duty tax your country does, we do not know what the cost will be every country is different. We only charge for the shipping if there is tax is up to your country.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I tried getting something from Music Toyz, 3 months later it's still sitting in my cart, my emails haven't been answered and the different time zones are a bitch for calling (I'm just glad I haven't been charged for it).

On a more positive note - Music 123 is awesome and I got a Presonus audio interface from them for something like 60% of the price I'd pay in Australia. They also tell you straight up which brands don't ship to Australia (so it seems we'll always be paying $200 for a Shure 57 that retails for under $100 over there).

I think there's some way of setting up a postal address in the US though, and then getting some company to ship it over to you, but that sounded too complicated for me.
old thread is really old.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011