A used Ibanez GRG170DX Guitar and VOX AD30VT Amp‏ for £190. The guy sellin them says they're in almost brand new condition, i cant play them as he lives too far from me but he says he will bring them up to me if i want to buy them, what do you guys think i should do?

i was goin to play them in a store today to see if i like them but obviously i dont know the condition of his.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
i think you should just stick with the les paul and get the cube, those 170dx are just a beginner guitar, just my thoughts, in the long run only you can decide
+2

dont buy a starter guitar. you already have an intermediate guitar. spend all the money on an amp. (dont collect a closet full of starter gear)

if you've picked the cube 60 then cool.

of you are still looking around at amps, then post a budget and music style.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^ that is probably the best idea, if you haven't pick up the cube, give us a budget and we could probably suggest something else for you to look at
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Just as a general rule of thumb for practice amps look at these three at least: Peavey Vypyrs, Vox ADXXVT series (the xx is a two or three digit number, heh), ad the Roland Cubes.

As for that particular deal, avoid it. You can get an AD50VT for less than what he's offering you both of those far. Its a begineer Ibanez too, so unless you plan on salvaging the body it's not worth it.

Good luck mate.

Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
yeah i decided against them, played the Cube 60 at the store yesterday but didnt get as much peace to play it as id have liked, cos there was someon playin piano and someone else playin the drums really loud, from what i could hear i liked it. my budget would be £200-250 and i play mainly metal, but like classical and just random little bits n bobs lol.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60