I use my GT8 with my Vox ad30 on the clean channel and it takes it perfectly fine. Even after adding the effects on the amp, the tone is still unaffected.
Quote by silly hats
Im pretty sure modelling amps don't take pedals too well.
+1
I tried some zoom multipedal through it. It sounded like a cat that's being raped with a stick. Dunno 'bout single effects though
鋼の錬金術師
Protip- The only multi fx that should be used with the VT series is the Vox Tonelab for Valvetronix.

VSF something or other.
Quote by clement1
I use my GT8 with my Vox ad30 on the clean channel and it takes it perfectly fine. Even after adding the effects on the amp, the tone is still unaffected.

What?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
no problems for me what so ever. passed through a whole chain of effects. the only on board effect i use is reverb. only just a little. it sounds too digital for my liking. other than that it takes pedals well, for me..
Quote by clement1

Quote by scott58
What?

what do you mean 'what?' What dont u understand its perfectly simple

I use my Boss GT8 (multi fx pedal) with my Vod ad30 vt on clean channel and get a good tone. Even when i turn on the different models and effects on the amp, the tone is still good..................in other words the pedal doesnt affect it.
Quote by imgooley
Protip- The only multi fx that should be used with the VT series is the Vox Tonelab for Valvetronix.

VSF something or other.

no, that sounds terrible. i have both, and have tried it.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I have the AD 15VT and a zoom g1x, the pedal is very low end, but if I do enough tweaking I can get some usable sounds out of mine with the effects on the amp turned off.

It really does compete with the amp though if you try and use any of the drives on the pedal.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'