What do you think about it?

Also I want to know why it's getting out of tone when i use the swing bar.
Thank you alot!

Kind regards,
Charlie.
meh

better pickups, bridge and neck joint would be nice
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
could be getting out of tune for a multitude of reasons.

Did if buy new? If so then the strings might be stretching or it could be set up/ tuned incorrectly.

If used it could just be the faithful (or not) edge III bridge's knife edge wearing down causing it to not return to level after use. Also its called a whammy bar or tremolo bar, i have never heard it called swing bar before
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
how much does it cost to change everything? also, does this solve the "out of tone when using swinger bar"?
ok i see.
but it was profit from another person, but i bought it from a famous guitar shop in sweden. Called JAM. So we can almost say it's new
looks nice congas
buddy of mine has had one for years and it always served him well
after a few years he did change the trem to edge pro and switched out the stock humbuckers for D activators
You can either get it set up professionally, which would cost you for something which may or may not make a difference.

You could also block the bridge off, which is a good choice if you dont use it much,

Or you could have a go at trying to set it up yourself (assuming thats the problem) by checking out the Ultimate FR set up sticky on this forum.

If none of these do a whole lot then there is a good chance the knife edge that the bridge sits on is going blunt. You can solve this problem by either replacing the knife edge with another replacement part (likely to go soft again after use) or you can rip out the entire bridge mechanism and replace it with another double locking bridge (would take a fair bit of time money and effort)
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Cool, I've got the RG370DX (essentially the black version of that). My guitar would also go out of tune when using the trem until I adjusted the springs in the rear of the guitar a bit. It is now set up for drop D and doesn't go out of tune.
I have the RG370DX too, but mine is kinda broken. The bridge pickup is broken so i cant play with it activated and when i got it i hade some strange idea to tune it down to A standard ( because i listened to a lot of KoRn back then) so now its screwed and useless for playing Necrophagist, which im in love with now. Im getting a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser on Saturday though
That's the Ibanez I want

Enjoy =]
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
i dont like mine... a tip is to put a set of 10-52's, it gives you a better sound overall i think... also you could of got a better guitar for the money IMO
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Quote by Charlie K
What do you think about it?

Also I want to know why it's getting out of tone when i use the swing bar.
Thank you alot!

Kind regards,
Charlie.

upgrade to Original Floyd Rose locking trem system and you're good to go
I believe the bridge got a facelift improvement with the model with a Z at the  end. The RG350 DXZ , can anybody confirm this? 
I think it's named Edge Zero I I tremolo w/ZPS3fe.