Page 1 of 2
hey Pi, there's this guy who used to be a friend of mine but he always makes fun of me when others are around and it makes him feel cool, he makes stupid comments and laughs at me, there's like 3 girls and very few guys who like him and them laughing at his jokes just provoque him to do it more often.

any tips on things to get back at him, maybe something I can throw back at him, I know there's going to be loads of rape and fap and things like that in the answers
but I know that some of you who may have gone through the same things will give me great answers.

GO!!
Quote by saphrax
It's called wit.

And if that doesn't work you can try Fap and Rape.
Mmmmmm pi(e)
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Just leave and go. I know it may not sound like much now but it pays well. You're better than that and you don't need to resort to violence or cruel play of any kind. Just take pity on him and grow up. You're the better person because you've grown up and he hasn't so just leave and ignore it.
Violence is used only as a last resort (in extreme cases such as in self defence) but otherwise, those who use violence don't have enough intelligence to resolve things in a diplomatic way.

You're 17 for crying out loud. You should already be grown up but you seem so childish.

EDIT: This stuff about rape has really upset and pissed me off. Could you guys just shut up with the "rape" stuff. It's not a joke. It's not even remotely funny.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Sep 17, 2008,
Quote by aaciseric
And if that doesn't work you can try Fap and Rape.

And if that doesn't work try raping his mom and friends. Then set him on fire and fap on his corpse. That'll teach him.
grow some fucking cojones and nutpunch him

or say you fucked his mum.

theyre on a similar level
pull down your trousers and pengiun waddle towards him, jump up in the air and slap him with your wang... then calmly pull your trousers back up and walk away.
Fap and rape

But try to found out his weakness and make comments about that while everybody`s around him. If he does something stupid (Falling from stairs, spilling milk on his shirt) laugh at him and yell it around the school. If he aks why you`re doing then you can say that he does the same thing.
Quote by Daniel8488
pull down your trousers and pengiun waddle towards him, jump up in the air and slap him with your wang... then calmly pull your trousers back up and walk away.

Sigged.
I know the answer you'd expect would be to rape him. However, I think that the ultimate solution would be to rape everyone in is family but him. Then he'll feel left out, and that's really what those kinds of people are afraid of. And if he tries to make fun of you, you just use the rapings against him. If you wanna humiliate him even more, rape everyone in school except him. Then he'll feel really left out. He'll probably end up killing himself. If not, you may proceed killing him.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Be his bitch. Buy him gifts and stuff and one day you might get lucky.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
hahahahahahahaahahaha
oh that left out raping thing is magic.

ignore him btw TS
MD5K
IBANEZ
When he says something. Just look at him and go. "Pfffft **** you man." and exit.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Ignore him and leave, or be really clever, and if he has a car, wait until he's not around it enough to hear or see what you're doing, and put raw fish under the car's hub caps. He'll never figure out what that smell is
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
rape... the answer to lifes problems.
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

I think you should just call him out in front of everyone, find something you know he's sensitive about and make a joke about it. Maybe about how not many people like him.

If he gets lemon shoot him a glance that looks like your about to deck him, he should soon stop.
I have awesome hair
Tell him if he doesn't shut the **** up then you're gonna knock a hole through his fockin' skull.
Just knock him out in front of everyone or.. bitch slap him as hard as you can, sounds gay, but I bet the sound of slap will make everyone laugh or just rape him! and after that never hang out with him again, just embarrass the **** out of him and leave
Quit being a pussy or go back to the relationship thread, your call.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by cegs

You know you've been in the Pit too long when your answer to every question is 'rape'.

Consequently, you know you haven't been in the Pit long enough when you take it seriously.
People like that end up lonely with no friends. I know someone almost exactly the same.

Just ignore him, and just think about in 5 years when no one wants to catch up with him because he has walked over everybody he knew to get where he is.
Quote by domino_92
You know you've been in the Pit too long when your answer to every question is 'rape'.

Consequently, you know you haven't been in the Pit long enough when you take it seriously.

People take things seriously in the pit!?

EDIT: what was TS ever asking?
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

Just say things like "that's nice, dear" "yer cute" "yeah, baby" and "thanks, honey." Then tell him you like him and the abuse. Then kiss him...
DOWN&OUT
Well, if you really consider him a "friend", you shoud talk it out with him one on one.
I say get some golf balls and when ever he says something just throw em at his face. While throwing them yell out LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!!!! Then pinch of those girls titties and run away. This will solve everything.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
get his sister pregers or set him on fire, or if you wait a few years because he'll be a human bullet stoper
Quote by Harmonius
Just leave and go. I know it may not sound like much now but it pays well. You're better than that and you don't need to resort to violence or cruel play of any kind. Just take pity on him and grow up. You're the better person because you've grown up and he hasn't so just leave and ignore it.
Violence is used only as a last resort (in extreme cases such as in self defence) but otherwise, those who use violence don't have enough intelligence to resolve things in a diplomatic way.

You're 17 for crying out loud. You should already be grown up but you seem so childish.

EDIT: This stuff about rape has really upset and pissed me off. Could you guys just shut up with the "rape" stuff. It's not a joke. It's not even remotely funny.

Finally, someone who agrees with me.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by ToxicConfusion
Grow up

Or learn how to fight, your call.

this. dude, call him up on the fact he's trying to make you his bitch to make friends. punch him in the jaw as hard as you feel is necessary to daze him and knock him to the ground, but do it laughing, like you were just ****ing around, and meant to punch him in the shoulder and missed. go "oh shit, sorry dude". bend over, as if to pick him up and say, so only he can hear you "keep ****ing jerking me around like this, and the next time I smack you in the mouth, you won't get up again. you ****in understand me?" and then go back to pretending like it don't bother you.

problem solved

Sanity is not statistical
thanks for the responses, the guy doe it only to me, I ignore him but it doesn't make it less annoying, I'm not gonna beat him up, I;m not a jerk, it's not a solution for me, I just need to do something that get's back at him, like when he says something I need a good comeback: he alwauff like hey, he says things like: hey baby, if I answer hey, or hi seexy, he tells everyone I'm gay or somethin
Quote by cegs

What if your problem is that you've been raped?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I think you should just call him out in front of everyone, find something you know he's sensitive about and make a joke about it. Maybe about how not many people like him.

If he gets lemon shoot him a glance that looks like your about to deck him, he should soon stop.

I've stopped hanging out with him and it's getting better.

The guy thinks that alot of people like him.
Page 1 of 2