Page 1 of 3
2 year 13s
It was an accident last night
apperently their car had a head on collision

the driver survived and is currently in hospital, he was a soon to be pro racing driver apperently, as he'd started off in karting and all this.

i wonder how this is gona affect him and his career, i doubt hel carry on with it after this...

anyway im jsut pretty down about it atm, 'cause its very sad

one of the guys who died was one of my friends brother

its weird cause it like had a huge effect on the whole school, walking down the corridors today, everyone was being quiet and depressed.

they were also my sisters mates.

yeah anyway...

anyone else had things like this happen or somthing?
im just writing cause i feel i need to say somthing about it...

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Last edited by ishalleatyou at Sep 17, 2008,
We had a dood die in a car accident last year...

Also in grade 3 a student got crushed by a pallet with cinderblocks while he was on holiday in China...brootal...not a nice way to die.
yo.

I BELIEVE
These things happen. It could have been worse. It could have been you.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
yeah dude, thats rough. how is your friend coping?

I havnt seen him yet, he wasnt at school apperently he only found out this morning, i doubt hel be at school for a long while.
Its so sad though cause he looked up to his brother so much, he talked about him quite alot, he was like his best friend...

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

Yeah. One of my mate's brother died in a single car incident. The driver got a year ban driving and a suspended sentence. During his ban he got into a car, started drinking, ran onto a pavement and killed a 5 year old girl and her mum.

Anyways, the school got... weird when my mate's brother died. Everyone pretty much knew him- even the year 7s the year after he left knew about him. It was sobering. Then there were the f*ckers who went to the funeral to. They said- and I quote- "this was a great excuse to skip school."

F*ckers.

So yeah, I know what it's like, and I sympathise with you. I really do. This happened 5 years ago, and I still keep thinking I'll get monkey scrubbed by Clinton when I walk into his parent's newsagents.
Kind of but not really, last year there was a guy (who is a real preppy guy) was sneaking out to go to a party. Being sneaky he didn't want to wake his parents so instead of getting in and driving his car out, I guess he wanted to push it a little ways then start it. In doing this there was a little hill that he had to get past. So he tried to push it up this hill and (btw this guy is a pretty buff guy) the car went back on him. Pinning him on his garage and crushing one of his legs. He had to get that leg amputated.(sp) This guy was in Football, Track, and he was a big time wrestler. I remember that day everybody was crying and all that sad stuff. I barely know the guy but its a small town, and everybody knows everybody.

But even though he had one leg he still wrestled. He also won the ESPY award which is pretty wicked.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by ishalleatyou
I havnt seen him yet, he wasnt at school apperently he only found out this morning, i doubt hel be at school for a long while.
Its so sad though cause he looked up to his brother so much, he talked about him quite alot, he was like his best friend...

give it a day or two, and call him and find out how he is. it really does suck, and i don't doubt it is hard for you. but your mate is gunna be in a bad way, so all you can do is be there for him.

you have my sympathies buddy

Sanity is not statistical
practically the same thing happened a while back at our school, it sucks.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
like three years ago this guy killed his girlfriend, her name was julie fisher, i was in 8th grade, im a junior now.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
One of our math teachers committed suicide on Friday night.

Wouldn't you?? Ugh, Maths. Shit at school, fu<k teaching it.
Sucks bout ya mates bro, had a few mates who's dad's have died over the years. Not so wicked.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yeah. One of my mate's brother died in a single car incident. The driver got a year ban driving and a suspended sentence. During his ban he got into a car, started drinking, ran onto a pavement and killed a 5 year old girl and her mum.

Anyways, the school got... weird when my mate's brother died. Everyone pretty much knew him- even the year 7s the year after he left knew about him. It was sobering. Then there were the f*ckers who went to the funeral to. They said- and I quote- "this was a great excuse to skip school."

F*ckers.

So yeah, I know what it's like, and I sympathise with you. I really do. This happened 5 years ago, and I still keep thinking I'll get monkey scrubbed by Clinton when I walk into his parent's newsagents.

if that had of happened to me, the next funeral people attended would have been those ****ers. thats not on. did you say anything to them ben?

My highschool had a minimum of one death a week due to car accidents. It was generally higher since alot of kids would ride with each other. One of our friends was involved in one... he lived but he was really fukked up after that and had brain damage so he never talked to us again. He would just sit at our lunch table and eat quietly.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
My highschool had a minimum of one death a week due to car accidents. It was generally higher since alot of kids would ride with each other. One of our friends was involved in one... he lived but he was really fukked up after that and had brain damage so he never talked to us again. He would just sit at our lunch table and eat quietly.

That must have been hell for him That kind of thing really depresses me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That must have been hell for him That kind of thing really depresses me.

same. people who say that death is the worse thing that can happen to you are wrong. imagine being dead on the inside like that. if can you look me in the face and tell me that death scares you more, then i'm calling the men in the white coats. life really is a bitch

the same kind of thing happened at my school last year, except the kids were from a rival school but everyone was still upset, i knew one of the guys but not the other one, they got into a motorcycle accident on the freeway, got hit by a merging car or something

then like 2 weeks ago one of my best friends in high school killed himself, and we just f*cking graduated in june, that kind of sh*t sucks
I remember some guy got killed while J-walking when I was in highschool. But he went to a different school.

I met him once, and he seemed like your typical preppy idiot, but it doesn't justify his death. It's a shame when things like this happen to young people.
Quote by atthedrive-thru
the same kind of thing happened at my school last year, except the kids were from a rival school but everyone was still upset, i knew one of the guys but not the other one, they got into a motorcycle accident on the freeway, got hit by a merging car or something

then like 2 weeks ago one of my best friends in high school killed himself, and we just f*cking graduated in june, that kind of sh*t sucks

did you steal your avatar from that brand new guy?

anyway one of my friends was in a motorbike accident in August last and he went into a coma. they only just took him off life support a couple of weeks ago. when he died his mum bought a dog to help cope with the loss. after a couple of dies some guys broke in and stole the dog. wankers

edit: some idiot in a truck hit him. and the court case is still ongoing
Last edited by ferretman at Sep 17, 2008,
Eh, I kinda got used to student deaths after a while. It really, really sucks, but it's one of those things where after a while, you just kinda have to accept it and move on.

In my Freshman year in high school, a friend died mid-November from diabetic shock. Scary thing is, SHE didn't even know she had diabetes.

In my Sophomore year, a Freshman girl hung herself. That had a massive impact on the school. Later in my Sophomore year, a Senior died of a heroin overdose, and a recent graduate (also the daughter of my town's sheriff) died of EEE.

In my Junior year, everything seemed to stay sane, until summer came. The summer between Junior and Senior year, 2 recent graduates died; one from a drug overdose of some sort, and the other was literally crushed by a tree.

Then come Senior year, only one death occurred. A Sophomore kid hung himself in the woods across from his house.

And then, of course, this past summer brought one more death, with another recent graduate getting into a car accident. He was the passenger, and the driver was drunk, and going well over the speedlimit.

Anyways, sorry for you losses, TS. Just keep your chin up, man.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
there were 2 deaths at my school, one guy running away from the cops ran into a road and got hit by a lorry and another guy had a heart attack.

i would say the guy running away from the cops deserved it because he d mugged someone, but i dont think anyone deserves to die for something like that
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
This has to be one of the saddest threads I've seen om UG. I've never know anyone really well who's died but when I was into a new primary school the first day I was there someone had died from a long term illness and everyone was really upset.
A girl at our neighbouring school also committed suicide because of bullying. People shouldn't be dying so young.
A classical languages teacher jumped in front of a train in my first year. Last summer 2 teachers died of cancer.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
3 people I know died last year in car accidents. It really is awful. I don't have a point just yeah... we feel your pain.

To TS the race driver will probably carry on, racing is something that consumes you, look at Bruno Senna.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Jekkyl
In my Freshman year in high school, a friend died mid-November from diabetic shock. Scary thing is, SHE didn't even know she had diabetes.

That happened to a family friend of mine... one day had a diabetic shock completely out of the blue, was unconcious on his floor for days before anyone found him. They had to amputate both his legs because of gangrene, and he still can't use his arms again yet. He's lucky to be alive though...
This guy killed himself and I swear every greebo-esque teenager in my town knew him. They were moping around the town centre for weeks.
--------
One of the nicest guys in our year was killed on his way to a snowboarding trip. Everyone wore bright colours to his funeral and all the teachers were there. They even had live music there, like pianos and acoustics and stuff because it was in an auditorium.

Such a waste.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
One of the nicest guys in our year was killed on his way to a snowboarding trip. Everyone wore bright colours to his funeral and all the teachers were there. They even had live music there, like pianos and acoustics and stuff because it was in an auditorium.

Such a waste.

that i guess is the best sorta funeral you could have, i hope the funeral for these guys is like that, everyone knew them

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

A guy in my school got knocked off his bike on Friday and we thought he had died but he is now apparently stable in Hospital. Anyway there was rumour on Saturday that he died and there was a memorial and all, but then people found out he's actually OK, which was cool because I kinda know him.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by fake_sk8r182
Damn. That's really terrible. We've had a few fatalities on this bridge near my house. I think three people have died there in the past six months.

Whereabouts in the Midlands are you based man?

Notts
town called southwell, if you know it, i guess not lol

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

3 years ago a guy in our year was murdered in a drive by. I never really knew him though.

I hate to say this but, he was the kind of guy that, if you had to choose to kill someone, it would be him. He was crap at school, he was failing everything, he had no job prospects or hopes for the future, he was drug addict and alcoholic and not the nicest of people.

But no one deserves to die like that.

The only time I ever really spoke to him was when he offered me a draw of his cigarette on the bus journey home from school. I refused the draw. I ask myself time and time again, if I had accepted his offer and just taken a draw and be cool, that guy might still be alive today.

Lifes just difficult sometimes.
ah man...that's sad
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Page 1 of 3