Hi, i recently bought an engl savage head, shipped from germany (www.thomann.de) and got an adaptor for the power supply.

however.

the prongs didnt fit into the adaptor, even though it was one that fitted german plugs

anyone else had this problem/can help us out with what to do?

Cheers
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Call Thomann or Engl Support.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
those adaptors normally say not to use them for too long as a permanent fix. no idea if there's any reason for this, but it's probably better to just get a UK kettle lead.

i just use a kettle lead from another amp (my epiphone valve junior) or even a computer would do, and it works fine. just make sure the fuse is rated the same as the fuse in the engl's power supply. or if you really wanted to, i guess you could contact engl in the UK to see if you could get an official power supply.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i tried that
AND IT WORKED.
the amp hummed a bit mind, dunno if thats a bad sign? i had it on for about 10 seconds, if that just to check it worked

looks mighty purrdy
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
yeah, i get a bit of mains hum from mine too. i was worried about that at the start too, but i've had mine for a couple of years now and it's still working...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
haha, im looking forward to using this baby live.

epic sounds will come forth XD

thank you germany
and for all the help lads (Y)
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?