Whenever I plug any of my amps to my computer and start playing even with the volume at 1 the sound is way too loud and gets all distorted. The same happens when I record drums with a pc mic.
I already tried to set the microphone volume at as low as possible at the windows sound control panel but the recorded sound is still way too loud.

Is there any solution ?
Amps are typically much louder than a computer sound input can handle. Ideally, you would get a mic designed for music production, such as a shure sm57 or similar, to record your amp, which would run out to a mixer or a computer recording interface, such as an m-audio fast-track or similar. A pc mic can't handle the volume of a drumset or guitar amp.
Are you plugging into the line-in (blue) port? If you lower the volume of that in the settings (Options-Properties-Recording for Windows) there should be less of a problem. Start with that before going the higher-end route of a mike+interface.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I use a DI box to mixer into my sound card, I would recommend some sort of DI box to help get the best quality.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by MikeDee
Whenever I plug any of my amps to my computer and start playing even with the volume at 1 the sound is way too loud and gets all distorted.

What output on the amp are you using? If your amp has a Line Out (or even a headphone out) run a lead from that into the Line In on your PC. Hopefully you're not running the speaker out or cab out into your PC. You will ruin both your amp and computer.

Quote by MikeDee

The same happens when I record drums with a pc mic.

What mic are you using?
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic