Sum41DudeRob
Registered User
Join date: Feb 2004
1,011 IQ
#1
My GuitarPro is acting up.

I had just finished a bar in a tune I was creating, and it gives me an error message. I don't know WHAT it says, because it's in french. It refuses to play that bar, and the green highlighter, or whatever sticks and doesnt move with the music.

The message, says.
" Erreur de verefication d'entendue. "

So, if you understand it, please help me

Edit:
It also says
" Violation d'access a l'adress 00008005. Lecture de l'address 00008005. "

So my french people!
Halp!
Last edited by Sum41DudeRob at Sep 17, 2008,
EmilGD
Unregistered User
Join date: Feb 2008
93 IQ
#2
Stupid question, but: Have you tried restarting GuitarPro? Maybe restart the computer if that doesn't work.
Shinozoku
UG Nerd
Join date: Aug 2006
1,227 IQ
#4
I had similar problems starting out, but it stopped doing that after about a week.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Skwisgar
Registered User
Join date: Feb 2007
15 IQ
#6
restart guitarpro, it should fix itself. I get that all the time. the worst error message is the one where you'll be in the middle of playback then you get millions upon millions of the same french message until the song is finished. That ruins my day.
Its_Rock77
Anthony Green Fanboy <3
Join date: Jul 2007
1,501 IQ
#7
yeah, it happens to me all the time and I got my version (newest I might add so it's not that) completely legally.

it has something to do with "working guitarpro too hard" I think from experience. It happenes a lot when I constantly play stuff back quickly. just save your work, exit guitarpro, and restart it. should be fine.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...


...You're still disappointing them...
Sum41DudeRob
Registered User
Join date: Feb 2004
1,011 IQ
#8
I've tried the suggestions of saving, closing and restarting it.
But the same thing happened.

Then after I took the wah off the part, the problem went away.
So I guess my wah was just messed up. Which is weird because it's always worked fine up until now.

Thanks for the help!
icronic
...
Join date: Aug 2004
2,638 IQ
#9
I'm pretty sure that RSE is what causes the problem. I get this kind of thing all the time with RSE on, but turning it off fixes it completely. Usually I'll just write my songs in midi, then do all the RSE stuff when they're finished.