i am looking for a person who lives in or near Warwick, Rhode Island to become vocals for my band Dorado 30. we are alternative/happy-hardcore and are really in need of a vocalist. some of our influences are: a skylit drive, chiodos, the red jumpsuit apparatus, the devil wears prada, just to name a few. we are looking for clean vocals, but if you can scream too, thats always good. we are a serious band and need a vocalist to start playing more shows. check our instrumentals on www.myspace.com/dorado30
Quote by tdwp91
i am looking for a person who lives in or near Warwick, Rhode Island to become vocals for my band Dorado 30. we are alternative/happy-hardcore and are really in need of a vocalist. some of our influences are: a skylit drive, chiodos, the red jumpsuit apparatus, the devil wears prada, just to name a few. we are looking for clean vocals, but if you can scream too, thats always good. we are a serious band and need a vocalist to start playing more shows. check our instrumentals on www.myspace.com/dorado30

i do vocals
i can sing good and i can do some intense screams.
when i scream it sounds like the guy from all that remains.
you still looking for a vocalist?
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic