Hey all!

I should be getting my guitar back tomorow with a Killswitch installed, and was wondering, what kind of killswitch solos can I learn? Tom Morello mostly uses ONLY his Kill Switch doesn't he? No wah pedal or whammy when he's toggling? I know he uses something to give him a volume boost, but I was thiking on playing my guitar on half volume with amp on loud then turning guitar up for Kill Switch solos.

Anyone got anything to say about this?
Cheers
lol i thought you meant KSE solos......

and tom also uses the normal toggle switch on a LP and he just turns the volume all they way down on one setting
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Ebony)
Ibanez RR250
Squire Strat

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Line 6 Spider III 15

Boss DD-20
Boss OS-2
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
To the above... I'm having a Kill Switch fitted on my Yamaha Pacifica, which would just kill the volume as opposed to the 0 - 10 toggle. But he has a whammy one octave up? DAMN! I could still mess about with the scratchy solos even without the whammy though, couldn't I?

I also play alot of Muse, so is it a good idea to get a whammy at a later date?
tom uses different effects when he toggles... Wah is one.... so yes he uses a wah
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Wah and Whammy are definately pedals I would love to have. Whammy's the one that puts it up (and down) octaves right?

What does Wah actually do? I know WHAT it does... But how does it get that effect?

Does anybody have a killswitch and can do Tom Morello type solos without these effects?