people are never .whatever they say
(when heaven is only an ocean away)
drifting on shores of blackred roses
deep like sunlight? cheap like chore.

our president.. i believe him (what for?)
every word he sings every sing he pray
i and a why will listen as we fall
and the sky falls with us

every mountain of miracles. every garden of hay,
all the beautiful jungles and evian oceans
they all burnt down to hellion bone
for the world's no world (when youwatch it alone)
Last edited by skagitup at Sep 17, 2008,
I hated the way the second stanza snapped the whole thing back to reality. I love getting lost in the places you create, but directly bringing politics into it ruined it for me. I know this is just me, looking for something like "sky. soul. such. sad" again, but I just can't (or don't want to) accept this the way it is.

I'll explain more later, I'm not in a good frame of mind right now.
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
Last edited by Billyjson at Sep 17, 2008,
^ don't worry about it. this was just a short ten-minute nothing. look out for my next thing if you want to offer something.

i'll let this die. i'm not too interested in it.
This is some of the best writing I've read on here in a long time. My favourite from you, just for the last line. The stuttering and uncontrolled, slightly, feel of the verse's are very difficult to come to terms with, and I love that, truly, deeply, madly.
The title is a little significant concerning the Artic Monkey's first album, 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not', which adds even more subtle, but wonderful illumination.

I don't know why your not very interested in this, I think its hilariously dark and interesting.

Digitally Clean
Quote by skagitup
^ don't worry about it. this was just a short ten-minute nothing. look out for my next thing if you want to offer something.

Spit it out and I'll rip it up
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.