First if i buy all the parts and everything is drilled and cut, what do you think that a typical guitar tech will charge just to assemble it for me ( kind of like the carvin kits). I will probably get them from warmoth unless osmone can reccomend a kit.

Also I thought about buying a guitar and putting a paint job on it. Any idea what a repair shop may charge to take the floyd off it and pickup then put them back on

thanks
well... i'm not sure, but i know it's free if you do it yourself. and also much more fulfilling.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
im missing the point of buying a diy kit, and then having someone else assemble it
its like having buying lego and having some guy make a millennium falcon out of it all
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
so i could have a custom built guitar. I figure its cheaper to buy parts that to have one build. I may be wrong that is why i was asking. If i was remotley mechanically inclined i would put one together myself. It would be nice to learn.
Seriously assembling a guitar is not challenging, especially in comparison to actually building one.

If you have all the parts its just a case of screwing things in the right place.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man