Exactly what It says on the title.
A person I know Has broken some classical guitar strings because she hasn't got an acoustic guitar and is strumming quite allot and quite hard (lets be honest- classical guitars aren't meant for that).

So im going to order her a new set but don't know an ideal gauge size or even type of string e.g silverwound etc.
I'll probably find an old acoustic one day for her but as of now a temporary solution would be great.

Also- It would be great if you could find some from >>Here<< , Just because im ordering several other items from there and its easiest to buy in a batch.

Cheers everyone.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
Exactly what It says on the title.
A person I know Has broken some classical guitar strings because she hasn't got an acoustic guitar and is strumming quite allot and quite hard (lets be honest- classical guitars aren't meant for that).

That's just not true. There are plenty of classical guitar pieces, especially in flamenco where there is heavy strumming involved or check out Willy Nelson on you-tube where he is banging away with a thumb pick on his classical guitar. Get some Saverez high tension nylon strings or similar.
Last edited by Akabilk at Sep 18, 2008,