So after a TV class yesterday I had a big project and rushed to get it done in time along with quite a few other students in the class.
After editing the video on the computer I forgot to take my Grado Labs SR80 headphones with me...

I went back today after a class and one of the lab assistants said he didn't see my headphones at all. I have to go back again later and ask the other assistant to see if he saw them or put them aside for me...

A know a few of the assistants know they are my phones. I'm just hoping nobody just walked out with them since they cost me $100.............

If I have to get new phones I'm going for the Sennheiser HD280 Pros, they sound and feel a little better IMO.

Anyone ever loose an important item at school?
I'm sure most of you will say an ipod, mp3 player, or cell phone...

Edit
Normally I don't bring my high priced gear to class however the editing stations only have cheap $5 phones which don't fit well at all and they get anoyed if you use the speakers since editing involves playing a lot of things over and over again until it fits well.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 17, 2008,
I lost a nice jacket at school once. It was nice. That's all.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by moody07747

Anyone ever loose an important item at school?
I'm sure most of you will say an ipod, mp3 player, or cell phone...

Virginity.

Just kidding, but they stole my wallet on a bus once. Was a pain to get my id back and stuff.
My Virginity.

Edit: Goddamn slow internet :|

Great minds think alike huh
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
ipod, phone, and PSP.

thieving pikeys...
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Quote by demonsheep
My Virginity.

Edit: Goddamn slow internet :|

Great minds think alike huh

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I almost had my bass nicked, but they caught the guy that did it, 'cause he stupidly forgot about the cctv.
and yes i managed to get it back, the police sorted it all out.

Dumbass chav

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by moody07747

If I have to get new phones I'm going for the Sennheiser HD280 Pros, they sound and feel a little better IMO.

I have a pair of those, they're very nice phones.
Quote by 006schecter
My dignity

That was just so sad to read.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
someone stole my gameboy pocket when i was in 5th grade. luckily it only had some stupid simpsons game in it, and not my copy of Pokemon Blue where i had all of the pokemon.
Quote by the_astronaut
I have a pair of those, they're very nice phones.

yea looks like amazon has some good deals right now around $80 compared to the usual $100

I'll give it a few more days and see if my Grados show up. I have to ask a few people first.
I cant see many people walking out with gear from the editing room. I know most of the students that work in there as we all went though the same classes. We also pay a lot to be around this gear and in that room so I cant see many people taking a risk of getting caught and kicked out of any of the classes.

Unfortunately the editing room doesn't have any security cameras...most of the college doesnt...
Quote by daytripper75
someone stole my gameboy pocket when i was in 5th grade. luckily it only had some stupid simpsons game in it, and not my copy of Pokemon Blue where i had all of the pokemon.

Luckily, 5th grade was when the Gameboy Color came out.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
A chav stole my left sock.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by darkstar2466
Luckily, 5th grade was when the Gameboy Color came out.

thats what i bought as a replacement.

Well I generally choose to leave anything of value besides my wallet and cell phone at home so that I dont have to worry about the safety of expensive things being with me
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by daytripper75

i loved that game! it took me 2 years to get all of the pokemon. then i sold it. i had a lvl. 100 blastoides (is that right?) that could not be beat. sorry to hear a bout the loss though
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

some wetback stole my mp3 player in the locker room during weight training. i kept it in my pants and didn't have a locker so it wasn't locked up properly, partly my fault for being so naive. I never found out who did it but everybody in my isle spoke spanish. i had to ask for another one for my birthday and my parents were like wtf happened to your other one. i just told them i lost it. f^ckin bastards
I'm always nervous about losing things in school. iPod, guitar... writing notebooks.

I'm terrified of losing my lyrics and having someone ignorant read them and be like "Hah! Whata homo..."

Good news, I got back from the school and one of the assistants handed me my headphones.
He said he saw them here all day and put them away so nobody would walk out with them.

Good to know I don't have to spend money on new phones for now...