I was leafing through a friend's solo cello music in orchestra and saw a part with what appeared to be open-headed sixteenth notes. I was going to ask him what value they have, but the bell rang and I forgot. I'm pretty sure the song was in 4\4. The notes were like half notes but grouped in two's by a double beam. Any help?
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
Play the first note, then the second, in sixteenth notes, and repeat for the length of a half note. So if the notes were C and D, it would be CDCDCDCD. If you're talking about what I think you mean that's what it is.
Quote by Nightfyre
Play the first note, then the second, in sixteenth notes, and repeat for the length of a half note. So if the notes were C and D, it would be CDCDCDCD. If you're talking about what I think you mean that's what it is.

yeah, like a trill.
k, thanks guys
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club