It's a sandwich shop in Arizona, (and there are a few in NM and CO, sorry everyone else) that is stoner themed. The subs come in Nugget, Pinner, and Blunt sizes, (4",8",12") and all of they are all named after types of weed.
Srsly.
Not only that, the food is absolutley godly. loads better than Subway and Quiznos.

Has anybody from AZ been there?

Anybody else have any strange little food places where you live that you wish you could share with the world?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Fuck the stoner culture.

Actually instead of being angry about this, I'm going to laugh. This restaurant has literally nothing to do with weed, except for its image. I'm sure that a really smart business man saw increasing rates of teenagers smoking pot and decided that if he couldn't cash in on the drug culture the way that most do, by illegally selling drugs, then he could paint the walls with a marijuana leaf and he'd have people running. I'm sorry to see that he succeeded.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but I think this is going to further ignorance in the drug culture. I know some old people from the sixties who do/did drugs, and they are really responsible, intelligent, and very much individuals, I don't think people like them are ever going to buy into this crap. On the other hand you have the immature young lads who will save some of their weed money to get a sandwich at this place, when they can get much better food elsewhere.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Well here in Pittsburgh we have the most godly sandwich ever. The Primanti Sandwich.

The true taste of Pittsburgh has everything on it, EVEYTHING.

Bread
Ham
Cheese
lettuce
tomato
COLESLAW
Ham
cheese
FRENCHFRIES
bread.

You can get other variations of it like the steak and cheese and such. But the 2 toppings that stand out go on every sandwich.

All the locations are on Pittsburgh except for 2 in Ft. Lauterdale.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by angus is god
Well here in Pittsburgh we have the most godly sandwich ever. The Primanti Sandwich.

The true taste of Pittsburgh has everything on it, EVEYTHING.

Bread
Ham
Cheese
lettuce
tomato
COLESLAW
Ham
cheese
FRENCHFRIES
bread.

You can get other variations of it like the steak and cheese and such. But the 2 toppings that stand out go on every sandwich.

All the locations are on Pittsburgh except for 2 in Ft. Lauterdale.

I hate the Primanti Brothers dude. Terrible food.