On the higher Ironbird models, it comes with a Floyd Rose Licenced (I think) locking tremolo.
That's one of the beginner models, so no, it doesn't.
You gotta be specific when reading reviews.
For example, a BC Rich Bronze Series Mockingbird =/= BC Rich NJ Mockingbird.
HUGE difference (that's just an example).

Why don't you just learn to whammy without a whammy bar?
(cookies for reference)

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Last edited by JaykeSucks at Sep 18, 2008,
Buy a Whammy pedal. . . it's easier, and more settings. . . just don't use it like KoRn. . . they sound like butt.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Quote by JaykeSucks
On the higher Ironbird models, it comes with a Floyd Rose Licenced (I think) locking tremolo.
That's one of the beginner models, so no, it doesn't.
You gotta be specific when reading reviews.
For example, a BC Rich Bronze Series Mockingbird =/= BC Rich NJ Mockingbird.
HUGE difference (that's just an example).

Why don't you just learn to whammy without a whammy bar?
(cookies for reference)

-Jayke

The kid who made a video about teaching how to whammy without a whammy bar but was just bending... poorly
i have the ironbird without the whammy is there anyway to change the bridge so that i can have a whammy?
Quote by a_man
The kid who made a video about teaching how to whammy without a whammy bar but was just bending... poorly

lol, I just knew that was gonna show up in this thread...
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by erikpatrick
i have the ironbird without the whammy is there anyway to change the bridge so that i can have a whammy?

Not without cutting out the back of your guitar and buying a floyd rose bridge, which in no way would that be worth it on that guitar.

If you want the whammy effect, as someone already stated, buy a whammy pedal. Much cheaper, convienent, and you don't have to carve your guitar .
obvious troll is obvious..

if the 07er who doesnt know what a TOM bridge is is actually serious about the question, no, it does not have a tremolo.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson