okay everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows about the ESP M-II NTB. I cant find much about it, and my question is where could i find out more about it!? i looked on the ESP site and theres really nothing about it, except a few specs. If anyone could help me or if they know anything about this guitar, I could use some help thanks
Quote by dubes216
What do you want to know the web site has all the specs.

I guess I should have said more haha. I want to know like, how it plays and how it sounds, how it feels. That type of thing lol
Umm its a custom ESP its going to be the nicest guitar you have every played.
Quote by dubes216

well dude i know haha, but like i just want to know more about it. Like i really just want peoples opinoins on it.
Just cause its 'custom' that doesn't mean squat on how well it will play in his hands and if it will be comfortable.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Sorry i was trying to be a little sarcastic. To me its one of the best guitars your going to find. The neck is really fast, its really light, its made of good wood. I dont know to me its really nice!
Quote by dubes216

Well first thing that needs to be known about it is its an ESP Standard model not a custom as far as the site says :P
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by dubes216

This is most definitely not a custom, since it's listed under the standard M series on the ESP site.

As for the original question, I would just look for reviews online. I'm sure there are plenty.
Quote by Fox McKalen
This is most definitely not a custom, since it's listed under the standard M series on the ESP site.

As for the original question, I would just look for reviews online. I'm sure there are plenty.

i would think there would be alot too, but i cant find anything! x(. Does anyone have any sites with reviews? lol
It's an extremely plain guitar. But if you just want a solid metal guitar, it'd be great for that. EMG's, neck thru, lightweight, and 24 frets is all you'll need. And that's all it has.