i play blues a lot but i want my amp to be loud enough to jam/play with a drummer.

after a lot of research these look like my 2 best options

i wld rather have the blue junior, but maybe its not loud enough?

shld i go for the classic 30?

what do u guys think?

thanks a lot
both will be loud enough, but blues junior will be at the edge of breakup. if you play dirty blues a lot, that might be even a pro... but classic is also amazing amp and gets a bit louder, not to mention it has a superior overdrive channel, IMO. but both would be good, i guess.
play them both...I just ordered a blues junior cause its got great great tone...I thought the peavey was too bassy sounding. And it is loud enough, its very loud.
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
The Blues Jr is mpst definetly loud enough! If you'd rather have that amp, get it. Great little blues amp. I would put a new speaker in later on though. But really both of these amps are great so.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I opted away from a Peavey Delta Blues (basically a Classic 30 with tremolo) for a Blues Jr. Mostly for the lower wattage, smaller/lighter/easier portable, and I liked the cleans better. I have an OD for gain, so if you need good gain, that is a must. The BJr is a one channel amp and doesn't really do drive well on it's own.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Ive just purchased a BJr. I played a whole load of amps in PMT but that clean sound from it seemed far.. idk.. thicker. Plus the reverb is great!
Its Getting Better All The Time
Well if all you play is blues, then the Blues jr. is the way to go. I kinda want one now because of its cleans. and yes, the Blues jr will definitely be loud enough
well i play other stuff than blues, but i wld like to use pedals for everything else,

basically, i want to buy a seymour duncan twin tube mayhem to give the amp a ton of gain and put it in the metal terretory...but that wld only be once in a while
The Classic 30 is louder, dirtier, heavier, more expensive, and has more features. But both are great amps and the Blues Jr. is loud enough to keep up with a drummer.