So I ordered a nice SX strat with hopes of modding it and everything.

http://www.rondomusic.com/sst62mgbgmy.html

That's what I ordered. Nice, right?

This is what I got.

A left handed Fat Strat.. Yeah, no.

http://www.rondomusic.com/sstfatblack.html

A little far off from what I ordered, huh? What do I do?

Edit: The good news is that the neck feels pretty good and the fret edges aren't sticking out at all. Everything seems to check out nicely with the guitar.. Except it's the wrong guitar.
If you e-mail Kurt, he can arrange to have it taken back. He may even exchange it for you

I think all you have to do is pay shipping, so at most you're out a few more bucks.

EDIT: Or reverse the strings and nut and be Semi Hendrix!
You just made $10!
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
Just return it, there should be a return form on their webpage, they'll exchange it for you no problem.
If I was left handed that would be a really sweet guitar.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
Oh okay. I checked the website and filled out a return form. I just have to wait 10 days for UPS to pick up it. How jank is that?

Urban Dictionary defines Jank as "Stupid or Moronic".

...Not very. UPS is fuggin' busy. Give them some time and...maybe take the opportunity to learn a little bit of lefty vv
Quote by Kikral
Urban Dictionary defines Jank as "Stupid or Moronic".

...Not very. UPS is fuggin' busy. Give them some time and...maybe take the opportunity to learn a little bit of lefty vv

I think he means the whole situation in general, as in having to wait an additional ten days for the guitar he bought.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
is that a sticker or something over the strings? at first i thought that was the neck. i was like... uhh... how the hell did they do that?
Quote by madshatter
is that a sticker or something over the strings? at first i thought that was the neck. i was like... uhh... how the hell did they do that?

It keeps dust out of the strings. It's like the Saran wrap your dad puts over the Remotes.
ohh come on, it's simialar, it'd be easy to get them mixed up.. i mean.. they both have 6 string's and their both wood.. jeeze give them a break (not everybody is a rocket scientist you know)
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
A little far off from what I ordered, huh? What do I do?

Nice guitar (but left handed) and big mess up. I'd email them or contact them any way possible. And if I may ask, why pink?
Yes, why pink?

I'm waiting for them to make a 12 string Harm 1.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I'll take that fat strat off your hands there....
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Pink....um yeah, I'm a righty and Id rather take the lefty then that pink "beast"
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Does anyone ever listen to me about SX?

They are evil! Evil, I say!
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Sep 17, 2008,
That sucks. One of the reasons I won't order one, expensive enough as it is as a Canadian to order a Rondo product, but having to return it? Nope...

They should pay for the return shipping. They screwed up, and I don't see why you should have to pay for their mistake, even if it's just shipping.
I do look the appearance of the lefty better, and knowing me I'd keep the lefty just for a cool thing to use and mod every now and again.
But it happens all the time, once on UG, some guy ordered an amp, and got a rather high end Fender Tele (from GAK) I believe he kept the tele.