I've noticed several of the hairs on my beard are red, while the majority of my hair is brown. My dad's hair is red, but mines been brown for my entire life... how can I suddenly have random red hairs?
Same here. I guess we've evolved to a higher level of homo sapiens.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm predominantly blonde, but I have quite a few red beard hairs. probably about a 7% to 93% ratio of red to blonde.

but when I was born I had red hair that fell out a few days later.

by the way too much fapping hasn't cured mine!
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Last edited by ntchode at Sep 17, 2008,
everyone gets discoloured hair
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The facial hair on my chin is brown in the center and dark red around the edges. The color of my hair changes with length, also. When it's shorter my hair is regular brown, but as it gets longer it starts to get streaks of a dark reddish color and the brown starts to lighten.
Quote by madbasslover
The facial hair on my chin is brown in the center and dark red around the edges. The color of my hair changes with length, also. When it's shorter my hair is regular brown, but as it gets longer it starts to get streaks of a dark reddish color and the brown starts to lighten.

Yeah I noticed when I was trimming it, I saw a gridation from dark brown to a duller red color.