Page 1 of 2
OK, so a few days a go this idiot girl (who i thought was my friend) who knows i smoke and do other shit goes and tells other kids what i do. now there are some annoying as people who leave notes in my lockers telling me not to smoke and shit and just completely pissing me off.so now im gonna make the rest of the year hell for a few of these people. so what would be the best way to get revenge without gettin in trouble with school authorities. and without beating anyone up, because a few are girls. and please no " you shouldnt smoke" shit. im asking for good advice.
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
'You shouldn't smoke' is probably the best advice, no matter what the circumstances.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Don't smoke.

(You can't escape us)
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Go to sleep one night while smoking, this should burn you to death beyond recognition.

The next day we won't have to hear stupid threads about people telling you not to smoke.

Oh wait Im not supposed to help them, I'm supposed to help you--I better ponder on this one a little longer.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
you smoke weed, therefore, you shouldn't give a shit.
or put weed in their locker and get them in shit?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Don't smoke or man up.

Don't be a dickhead because they are trying to help you. Only a real friend would try to save your life, or at least prolong it..

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Don't smoke or man up.

Don't be a dickhead because they are trying to help you. Only a real friend would try to save your life.

Oh no, there are plenty of people who believe it's their god given write to tell everyone how much better they are than other people and how they can be more like them.
Quote by floppypick
Don't smoke or man up.

Don't be a dickhead because they are trying to help you. Only a real friend would try to save your life.

Only idiots would use post it notes to try and save lives. What they are doing is annyoing and ignorant. If they really want him to stop smoking they could have a long talk or stictch his lips closed. This is no way to show real friendship.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Sep 17, 2008,
Quote by CoBRaGe
Don't smoke it's bad for you.

this a ****ing lame argument.
So what? I don't care what's good or bad for my body and I love smoking so I'm not gonna quit over some little shit's 'trivia'
dude, if you're gonna be a bitch about it cuz you're doing something that's illegal and people who obviously care about you want you to stop doing this thing that is not only illegal, but damaging to your health, maybe you ought to either A) listen to them, or if you're too much of a baby or too proud or what have you, you could consider B) stop whining because you refuse to stop smoking.

....run-on sentences ftw!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Jericho114
Only idiots would use post it notes to try and save lives. What they are doing is annyoing and ingorant. If they really want him to stop smoking they could have a long talk or stictch his lips closed. This is no way to show real friendship.

there not my friends either. its just pure ignorance. they might look as if there trying to help but there not. ive tried ignoring them for weeks. they just wont **** off. now im just sick of it.
It's not a good idea to smoke, but I have some sympathy. Leaving people post-it notes is just over the top.

If you want revenge, what you need to do is do this:

Squirt the girl with washing up liquid. She'll be WET and SOAPY all day - hilarious!
Quote by theking182
dude, if you're gonna be a bitch about it cuz you're doing something that's illegal and people who obviously care about you want you to stop doing this thing that is not only illegal, but damaging to your health, maybe you ought to either A) listen to them, or if you're too much of a baby or too proud or what have you, you could consider B) stop whining because you refuse to stop smoking.

....run-on sentences ftw!

first off its more cigs than weed. no one cares if someone smokes weed where i go.
how are they getting notes in your locker? don't you have a lock on it ?
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by Strato87
there not my friends either. its just pure ignorance. they might look as if there trying to help but there not. ive tried ignoring them for weeks. they just wont **** off. now im just sick of it.

Tell them to stop, and be serious. Give them that look like you're ready to pound their face in .

Or just cover up where they are sticking the notes through.
Oh and the obligatory "rape them".
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by King Baby Duck
Oh no, there are plenty of people who believe it's their god given write to tell everyone how much better they are than other people and how they can be more like them.

exactly
leave notes in her locker telling her to stop taking birth control

....but actually not smoking would be a better solution i think, save some years on your life.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Grow a penis.

Rape Them.

Shove shredded fiber glass in their laundry machine.

Grow Up.
Dorkus.
ok are we talking about tobbaco or pot?

if its tobbaco shes trying to help you

if its pot..shes trying to ruin your buzz
Quote by Rocketface2112
how are they getting notes in your locker? don't you have a lock on it ?

throught the little vent holes
Take names, buy some rohypnol and daterape those motherfückers!

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU FÜCK THEM IN THE ASS
Quote by deckerbastard69
ok are we talking about tobbaco or pot?

if its tobbaco shes trying to help you

if its pot..shes trying to ruin your buzz

well both but more tobbaco. they really dont care much if someone smokes weed.
Quote by Strato87
throught the little vent holes

Duck tape, or hire spiders to make a web in it, then when they stick it though said spiders can eat their fingers!

Or you know, the duct tape...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

1. Stash cocaine in their lockers
2. Wait for next time the police come over and do a check on the lockers.
3. ??????
4. Profit
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
1.Find dirt on them
2.Make posters containing hurtful information
3.Post them around school(one on each of their lockers)
4.??!?!?!?!
5.Profit?

Did I do it right??? I hope so
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
1.Find dirt on them
2.Make posters containing hurtful information
3.Post them around school(one on each of their lockers)
4.??!?!?!?!
5.Profit?

Did I do it right??? I hope so

i feel blackmail would be the best. i mean as much as i dont want to stoop to there level, ive just had enough.
Give up the backy and smoke bare buds the day long. Real stoners have a i don't give a **** attitude toward everyone and everything.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Just smoke and not care, it's what I do. I'm in college, where about 60-70% of people do smoke, so it's fine there.

Problem is, I'm still great mates with guys who are still at school, and still speak to everyone in my equivalent year at school. Most of them aren't too keen on smoking, they don't tell me to give up, just nag and shit. i don't smoke infront of them or anything, I hate making non-smokers breath in smoke when they really don't want to. So I smoke at college, outside clubs, and at night in my back garden.

tl;dr IGNORE THEM
Quote by BodaciousBob
Give up the backy and smoke bare buds the day long.

would love to get some dank!
Quote by creeping.death!
Is it that hard to just ignore them?

this seems like a good option. Planning vengeance on people for telling you not to smoke is a bit extravagant.
wait...hold the **** up

you're 14 and you smoke cigarettes?

i mean, weed occasionally....i still don't agree with but w/e sparingly ain't bad

but dude listen, it may be your choice and what not but take it from me, smoking really isn't worth it, stop now before you get sick by the time you hit 40.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2