so some guy either wants to give me 600 or a ibanez rg570 for my ibanez rg770 that has a repaired cracked neck and a few chips in the body.is this a good deal?!?! cuz im not really sure i really like my rg770 neck tis a wizard I neck so its thinner then the wizard II ibanez makes nowadays but i heard a few models of the rg570 have the lo-pro trem a bit better then the original edge trem but the pick-ups on my guitar...i just love but im not sure:S what do you think i should do???
well i found out its made in 1987...hes gonna send pics so yeah
I would like more feed back on the guitar.
thanks
ok he sent me details instead...and EW nooooowayyyy copper shine finish.changed the edge trem to a lic floyd rose from a dean and wizard II neck with crap load of chips and dents....wow...nope
i thought the 770 was higher quality than the 570? I like the looks of the 770 more, so I'd say no deal, plus the damage done to the 570.
Quote by tenaciousjp
ok he sent me details instead...and EW nooooowayyyy copper shine finish.changed the edge trem to a lic floyd rose from a dean and wizard II neck with crap load of chips and dents....wow...nope

WTF? The hell kind of idiot replaces an Edge with a Dean LFR?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by tenaciousjp

Good god people are stupid. The 770 is cooler than the 570 anyway.
Quote by MatrixClaw
WTF? The hell kind of idiot replaces an Edge with a Dean LFR?

A C0CK H0LE my friend...a C0CK H0LE.