After a week or so of anticipation, my Crate V18 came, i meant to take more pictures of the box opening process but i forgot, oh well.

So far i love this amp so much, my previous amp was a solid state Raven amp, and this is a huge upgrade, plus it cost the same amount. The cleans are very nice, this amp is VERY bass heavy, when i play on the clean channel i have to dial it back a bit, aside from that it sounds great. When i boost it with the blues driver i can get Metallica-esque distortion, without it, the amp sounds great for AC/DC style rock. If you're looking at these Crates now that they're on sale, i really do recommend getting one, even if you want to play HEAVY stuff you can get a metal muff or a similar pedal (which im planning on doing)

All in all, i feel this was a worthwhile purchase, i dont see myself upgrading to another amp in the near future (unless i come across $1000 and can buy a 6505..)
Schecter Damien FR
Hohner Acoustic
Crate V-18 212
Crate 10W Practice Amp
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion
Killswitch Pedal (Built by me)
Digitech RP350
Clean your room

Also, where the hell are my clipz?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

congrats - i want one. Buck Fifty right?

Is that Raven an amp you got there too?

Get one.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

congrats - i want one. Buck Fifty right?

Is that Raven an amp you got there too?

this one was 200, but thats because its the 212 model, the 112 model is 150, i would have gotten that one but it was sold out on musiciansfriend

Quote by imgooley
Clean your room

clips will be here when i get my computer to recognize my RP350 so i dont have to use my gaming mic to record
Schecter Damien FR
Hohner Acoustic
Crate V-18 212
Crate 10W Practice Amp
Digitech RP350
Quote by zarith
this one was 200, but thats because its the 212 model, the 112 model is 150, i would have gotten that one but it was sold out on musiciansfriend

clips will be here when i get my computer to recognize my RP350 so i dont have to use my gaming mic to record

Do it both ways
Nice amp, can't wait till I get my v-50

Ordering it next friday (I need like 100$ more :P)

Quote by imgooley
Clean your room

Lol, if you think that's bad, just wait till I post pics of my amp in my room

5 years of my mom yelling at me to clean it up should describe it enough

EDIT : i would suggest you to take the seemingly open bottle with whatever the **** is inside of it off of your amp..
Quote by Swap-Meet
Nice amp, can't wait till I get my v-50

Ordering it next friday (I need like 100$ more :P)

Lol, if you think that's bad, just wait till I post pics of my amp in my room

5 years of my mom yelling at me to clean it up should describe it enough

EDIT : i would suggest you to take the seemingly open bottle with whatever the **** is inside of it off of your amp..

i drank that iced tea about 5 seconds after i took the picture, infact i put it down to take the picture, then finished it

as for sound clips, cant be done tonight, i cant turn my amp up to a reasonable volume since its late enough my neighbors would complain (im in a condo). For those of you who still care tomarrow ill have them up on my profile
Schecter Damien FR
Hohner Acoustic
Crate V-18 212
Crate 10W Practice Amp
Digitech RP350
Congrats, I just got my V33 a few days ago.

I love the cleans, I just wanna know who thought 1 EQ for 2 channels was a good idea.
But for the price, I really can't complain.

All I need now is a footswitch and an OD.

and maybe an eq... and maybe a wah... and a delay... and a new guitar...