I need a new guitar for christmas cuz my old one pretty much sucks. Im getting a digitech rp250 multi effect pedal plus the new guitar. So, what i was wondering was...what guitar should i get? My limit on price is about 150 to 200 (in order to get that AND the pedal). I preferably need one with a tremolo that doesnt go out of tune, but good pickups can make up for it not having a trem. So, i was just wondering if u guys could help me.
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
just use the money for the guitar anf forget the pedal..
you arent gna get anything amazing with 150-200... and thats assuming its USD
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
What type of music will you be interested in playing?
we need to know what style.

I'll suggest saving a bit more?
yeah man, what do you play?
and i'd forget the pedal personally in order to have a larger budget on a guitar, if you're desperate for an fx ped get a pod xt, or any pod really, i'm not too impressed with the digitech rp series
but a pod is about double what an RP costs ...
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Marshall JCM800
Boss Tu-2, Os-2, DD-3
you'll be hard pressed to get a decent floating trem for $300ish, much less for $150-200

save a bit more and you wont regret it
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
yeah, i think i might just not get the pedal. My style is stuff like Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Bullet For My Valentine, Pantera, Disturbed, and stuff of that sort.
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
mate i don't reallly know too much about that style of music, so i cannot help you i'm afraid
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Marshall JCM800
Boss Tu-2, Os-2, DD-3